LS2 Spark Plug question - Page 3 - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Notices
C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LS2 Spark Plug question

Old 12-08-2018, 05:10 AM
Scott Tenold

Originally Posted by TheMTazzi View Post
BlindSpot , that was the answer i was looking for. so what your saying is that i'm going to lose some performance and idle with running a colder plug? I figured this was the case but i just wanted to be assured. also the ngks where 80 bucks, so i think im going back to the ac delcos. u think an ls7 plug would be a better match? or get with the 110s? IDk but there has to be a performance plug,MSD? i remember when i switched out my mustangs plugs and there was a night and day difference, in all ranges, throttle response, smooth idle, acceleration.
got to remember the ls7 is a performance motor. The engineers at gm put a performance plug in it to handle that compression and heat. A guy on the forum put the nkg 7 and the car was bucking and jurking at low rpms. Went back to reg. Performance plugs. Idle was better and acceleration was smooth. Hope this helps

Search this Thread
Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: