C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Beware

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2024, 11:37 PM
sirdano
Drifting

Received 150 Likes on 134 Posts

WOW one read through of BBB review and you can see why to stay away

https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/irvine/pro...920/complaints
The following users liked this post:
Vettelagged (05-07-2024)
Old 05-06-2024, 04:24 PM
PAPAYOYO
Racer

Received 182 Likes on 116 Posts
Default Part iii- the finale

well after all that got my money back ( as per policy ) though policy was to give me a credit..@Vette-lights gave a discount on lights my dumb *** should have bought from the beginning..Live and Learn!

Thanks again @vette-lights
The following 3 users liked this post by PAPAYOYO:
BigBlok502 (05-06-2024), NBVette_Canada (05-07-2024), VetteLights (05-07-2024)
Old 05-07-2024, 04:56 AM
CorvetteBrent
Burning Brakes

Received 330 Likes on 215 Posts

Originally Posted by Corvette_Ed
Yes, I have, which is why I said what I did.
Well, sir, don't keep us in suspense. If there's something we potential customers should know about that company, please explain any issue you experienced.
Old 05-07-2024, 09:42 AM
Corvette_Ed
Race Director

Received 2,891 Likes on 1,824 Posts

Originally Posted by CorvetteBrent
Well, sir, don't keep us in suspense. If there's something we potential customers should know about that company, please explain any issue you experienced.
It would be a violation of forum rules to post that kind of feedback here.
Vettelagged (05-07-2024)
Old 05-07-2024, 10:48 AM
VetteLights
Supporting Vendor

Received 548 Likes on 382 Posts

Originally Posted by PAPAYOYO
well after all that got my money back ( as per policy ) though policy was to give me a credit..@Vette-lights gave a discount on lights my dumb *** should have bought from the beginning..Live and Learn!
Thanks again @vette-lights
No worries at all! Don't hesitate to touch base if you have nay questions come install!

Years back, you had made a post and expressed troubles with a warranty claim on a set of headlights purchased from another vendor so I sent a message offering to help if you caught resistance on that and needed a back-up plan to make sure the car was looking as it should which was somehow taken as a negative offer opposed to a helpful offer. No worries on it at all and I'm glad everything ended up working out with the other vendor getting it approved and replaced for you though I wish my offer to help with something that was not the least bit my problem would not be misconstrued like this and made to look like an ominous experience. My offer to help you was no different than the nature of this thread here.
NBVette_Canada (05-07-2024)
Old 05-07-2024, 04:20 PM
Corvette_Ed
Race Director

Originally Posted by VetteLights
No worries at all! Don't hesitate to touch base if you have nay questions come install!

Years back, you had made a post and expressed troubles with a warranty claim on a set of headlights purchased from another vendor so I sent a message offering to help if you caught resistance on that and needed a back-up plan to make sure the car was looking as it should which was somehow taken as a negative offer opposed to a helpful offer. No worries on it at all and I'm glad everything ended up working out with the other vendor getting it approved and replaced for you though I wish my offer to help with something that was not the least bit my problem would not be misconstrued like this and made to look like an ominous experience. My offer to help you was no different than the nature of this thread here.
Incorrect, but that's why I didn't want to discuss this in the first place. I have no interest in getting into this with you, which is why I refused to respond to your IM. Just accept the fact that someone has no desire to do business with you, and move on.
JakeMann (05-10-2024)
Old 05-08-2024, 05:54 PM
NBVette_Canada
Pro

Received 264 Likes on 163 Posts

Never is a pretty big word. It almost "never" applies.
Originally Posted by madsonp
I guess you NEVER dealt with Cole.
Yes, I have, which is why I said what I did.
Incorrect, but that's why I didn't want to discuss this in the first place. I have no interest in getting into this with you, which is why I refused to respond to your IM. Just accept the fact that someone has no desire to do business with you, and move on.
Hmmm, if you weren't willing to elaborate, maybe you should never had said anything at all.

See what I did there lol

Everyone else: Cole is great
You: Cole sucks
Everyone else: Why do you say that?
You I can't tell you

Not very helpful at all. Also, holding a grudge and not willing to talk (in private or public) to the person who is trying to make things right, doesn't do you any good either.

Just my two cents. I really don't care if you use it, like it, or whatever.
The following 2 users liked this post by NBVette_Canada:
hdrider1 (05-08-2024), VetteLights (05-09-2024)
Old 05-08-2024, 10:45 PM
Corvette_Ed
Race Director

Originally Posted by NBVette_Canada
Hmmm, if you weren't willing to elaborate, maybe you should never had said anything at all.

See what I did there lol

Everyone else: Cole is great
You: Cole sucks
Everyone else: Why do you say that?
You I can't tell you

Not very helpful at all. Also, holding a grudge and not willing to talk (in private or public) to the person who is trying to make things right, doesn't do you any good either.

Just my two cents. I really don't care if you use it, like it, or whatever.
Responding as you would like me to would result in me getting banned according to forum rules. Maybe you should read them.

Last edited by Corvette_Ed; 05-09-2024 at 08:40 AM.
Old 05-09-2024, 11:43 AM
NBVette_Canada
Pro

Received 264 Likes on 163 Posts

Responding as you would like me to would result in me getting banned according to forum rules. Maybe you should read them.
I'm not looking or asking for you to post using your words "as i would like you to" nor for you to get banned for doing so. Please stop putting words in my mouth.

ALL I WAS TRYING TO SAY is that stating what you did and not backing it up with the background story for WHATEVER PERSONAL REASONS YOU HAVE was not helpful to anyone so you may as well have said nothing at all. Which I guess you can take as my suggestion for any similar type occasions in the future.

I don't hold any animosity over this, so please don't think that I do.

Quick Reply: Beware