C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mud flaps on my new C6?

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2004, 11:12 AM
Fritzmarine
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mud flaps on my new C6?

I have 104 miles on my new vette and I encountered a road paving crew yesterday. I turned around but still cringed when I heard the lose gravel (going 20 miles per hour yet?) hit my undercarriage. Upon inspection I had two chips on the lower fender behind the front wheel. I hate mud flaps (had then on my C5 though). Has anyone tried the plastic film that is applied on the lower front fender and panel under the door?
Old 10-16-2004, 11:26 AM
clem zahrobsky
Le Mans Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cruise-In I Veteran
Cruise-In II Veteran

Originally Posted by Fritzmarine
I have 104 miles on my new vette and I encountered a road paving crew yesterday. I turned around but still cringed when I heard the lose gravel (going 20 miles per hour yet?) hit my undercarriage. Upon inspection I had two chips on the lower fender behind the front wheel. I hate mud flaps (had then on my C5 though). Has anyone tried the plastic film that is applied on the lower front fender and panel under the door?
i am going to have mine done later this week. another spot is behind the rear wheels where the rear panel turns under. i had dull black flaps on all my C-5s and they were not very noticable as they were only as wide as the tires

Quick Reply: Mud flaps on my new C6?