Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[ZR1] How can they have a list?

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2007, 01:29 AM
Gohard777
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default How can they have a list?

there isn't even a motor in the car yet. I've seen the car that some of you are calling the SS, I've seen the motor that is being tested, now, pictures are surfacing on the internet of the drivetrain, but NOBODY is going to get pictures of the car until GM is ready. some people are saying Blue Devil, I think that they are referring to the car that GM was going to come out with called the Blue Diamond. They didn't do it, get over it, the new Vettes are so awesome that there won't be anything close to them for less than 300 thousand dollars, bet on it! Go GM...

Last edited by Gohard777; 03-28-2007 at 04:12 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 03-04-2007, 02:59 PM
perception
Heel & Toe

They have lists and lines for everything. If the blue devil goes away, it will be too bad so sad, but if it comes out you probably need to be on a list now to get one. The anticipation is so high, many are willing to part with deposits on the chance that they will get an awesome car.

With that said, I have a list too. You should all sign up now, you may not get the chance later. Its for the Corvette Zo8.3. It will have 1632 NA horsepower, and weigh 1204 lbs. It also has some currently secret technology that will allow the use of all that power and reduce braking distances from any speed to almost zero.

Your $600,000 deposit gets you on the list! Production will be limited so sign up now
Old 03-04-2007, 04:06 PM
vizkiz
Threadkiller
Support Corvetteforum!

Cruise-In 9-10 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09

Originally Posted by Gohard777
some people are saying Blue Devil, I think that they are referring to the car that GM was going to come out with called the Blue Diamond.

Then you'd be thinking wrong. Blue Devil is the project name for the the "supervette." The Blue Devils were the mascot of Rick Wagoners alma mater, Duke. They codenamed it Blue Devil hoping to evoke certain emotions in Rick Wagoner to get him to greenlight production.
Old 03-05-2007, 01:25 AM
Gohard777
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by vizkiz
Then you'd be thinking wrong. Blue Devil is the project name for the the "supervette." The Blue Devils were the mascot of Rick Wagoners alma mater, Duke. They codenamed it Blue Devil hoping to evoke certain emotions in Rick Wagoner to get him to greenlight production.
WRONG, I WORK there, we see the car, we see the paperwork, Blue Diamond was going to be used a couple of years ago, we haven't heard of that term in a while (years). Bob Lutz is in charge of the projects, gives the 'Green Light' or not. Since I love my job, I can't say to much, I just get tired of hearing all the nonsense, but if anybody wants to believe that their new SuperVette has electric brakes, stops in half the distance and believes that it is called the Blue Devil, it's OK. Who knows, maybe GM will read all this and call it the Blue Devil, good luck.......Gohard.
Old 03-05-2007, 11:34 AM
bernrex
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Gohard777
WRONG, I WORK there, we see the car, we see the paperwork, Since I love my job, I can't say to much, I just get tired of hearing all the nonsense, .
Lots of people work at GM. That doesn't make them Xperts on the Blue Devil car.

Obviously you work in an area not dealing with Devil car development. But, you hear rumors no doubt.
Old 03-05-2007, 02:40 PM
Gohard777
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by bernrex
Lots of people work at GM. That doesn't make them Xperts on the Blue Devil car.

Obviously you work in an area not dealing with Devil car development. But, you hear rumors no doubt.

Maybe you had better look up my posts, I see the car EVERYDAY! I don't know where you are getting your information but I'm just trying to clear up the BS that I hear. If you would prefer, I'll go back to the C5 Tech area and leave you guys (just some) to your own ideas about the new car. about all I can do is tell you if you are wrong anyway as I can't give to much info and keep my job. It doesn't matter to me as my friends tell me that I shouldn't post anything anyway. I just figured that you would want the Facts. There is no glory in it for me to tell you anything. personally, I don't care what you believe but I don't want anybody to think that they are on a list when the Whole car isn't done yet. (at least in Michigan) maybe GM has a top secret place on the North Pole that they are making Supercars just to surprise everyone working on the car in Michigan (notice that I didn't even name the city) anyway, don't mean to spoil anybody's dreams so I will leave now....Gohard.

Get notified of new replies

To How can they have a list?

Quick Reply: [ZR1] How can they have a list?