Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] ■ Rear Diffuser-Choose From Carbon Fiber or Fiber-Reinforced Plastic -DEEP SAVINGS!

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2011, 10:39 AM
fperra
Safety Car

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Joezone914
What exhaust systems will this work with? Will it work with Quad tip B&B Fusion on Z06?

Joe

Originally Posted by MTIRC6Z
Do you have any more pics of under the car?

My concern is the loss of access...the idea of having to pull the whole defuser to work on stuff under/back there is bothersome, so I'd like to get a better idea of exactly what I wont be able to get at.

Cheers, Paul.
It works with the huge Akrapovic tips so for sure it will work with all others.

You do lose access to service the differential and transmission.

Old 01-31-2011, 01:45 PM
MTIRC6Z
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for the additional pics...my concern was related to the trans/diff access.

I've filed the slot which bolts the two Akrapovic mufflers and thus been able to moved them as close together as they'll go (the mufflers are actually touching now). This means the 4 exhaust tips are very close to evenly spaced all the way across. This 'mod' would mean I'd have more room on the outside of the outside tips with this defuser, but I still need to get over the underside access issue.

Cheers, Paul.

Quick Reply: [Z06] ■ Rear Diffuser-Choose From Carbon Fiber or Fiber-Reinforced Plastic -DEEP SAVINGS!