Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

Coil packs failing causing ABS issues.

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2024, 07:07 AM
Racingswh
Melting Slicks

Received 1,081 Likes on 650 Posts

Originally Posted by jayyyw
Ahh I see. Sorry, I had skipped some of the posts and could have found my answer. I have a short attention span sometimes, lol.

Check all your grounds too. Maybe even add 1 or two more. I recently had an issue with my car that had to do with a ground wire that I moved. My car is on a holley but the factory ECU is still there to control the dash and keep the starter button functionality, etc. I was moving the battery around and changed one of the ground locations. I was having issues with the laptop disconnecting from the ECU and erratic TPS issues that were not allowing the engine to start. Moved the ground back to the engine/head and all those issues went away.

I would try to add another ground from the engine to the frame and from the engine to the battery directly.
That's too funny. That's exactly what I'm going to do. I literally had that thought about it last night.

Thank you for the suggestion.
The following users liked this post:
jayyyw (05-10-2024)

Quick Reply: Coil packs failing causing ABS issues.