Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

Norcal C5 425whp 6 speed clean salvage titel - $14,500

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2015, 10:47 PM
neverstop
Melting Slicks

Received 108 Likes on 102 Posts
Default Norcal C5 425whp 6 speed clean salvage titel - $14,500

Car has been Smogged. SALVAGE TITLE.

PRICE IS FIRM. PM me your phone number if interested to talk. Local buyers only please.

Extremely clean black/black 6 speed 1999 C5 z51 corvette targa-top that is "fully built" with extensive modifications listed below and all work professionally done by high end corvette shops. Exterior is nearly perfect with fresh paint job and interior is good as well with minimal wear. Tons of new parts and brand new nt555r drag radials in the back with brand new toyo proxes in front. The car is very fast, adult owned and not abused, always garaged and driven rarely on weekends. Dynoed 425 whp and 410 torque (~510 hp at the motor?) at Synergy Motorsports before top end rebuild. Will absolutely pillage a stock c5z06 or 996 turbo. Always garage kept.

Car has an insane stereo too that cost >$2k alone.

Car is Z51 with all options including digital HUD, black leather, power seats, mirrors, etc and cockpit adjustable z51 electronic suspension.

Car also just had completely rebuilt top end done with rebuilt heads with new valve seals, guides, new oil pump, new timing chain, all new gaskets, etc. Also, total tune up with new spark plugs, oil, filters, new battery, etc. So the car runs amazing now and is all ready for a new owner.

Although almost everything is new on this car, it has 85k miles on it and does have SALVAGE title, from I believe previous theft years before I got it, I had the car put on alignment rack by professional shop before I bought it and since the whole car has been rebuilt anyway it didn't bother me. Chassis is in perfect condition and you are welcome to take to any shop to verify if you would like at your expense. I am happy to jack the car up in my garage if you want to look under neath. I would not have spent all this money on a car that had any issues. When you see the car you will understand.

This C5 has always been garaged, with a car cover on it, and I own 4 cars so it barely ever gets driven. Never driven in the rain and only on sunny weekends.

Just bought a 1k hp procharged C6 so time for me to let someone else enjoy this amazing corvette.

C5 Modification List:

Engine:
ported F.A.S.T. 90 intake
Ported 90mm throttle body
233/239 cam from texas speed (perfect street cam, mild lope, sounds mean but great power)
PRC dual valve spring kit
aftermarket pushrods
lightweight retainers
Brand new ported ls6 oil pump
F.A.S.T 50lb fuel injectors
walbro 255lph fuel pump
Powerbond Under drive crank pulley
LG long tube headers (these cost $1,000 alone)
LG X pipe with high flow catalytic converters
Borla ATAK cat back exhaust (sounds incredible and cost $1,200)
SLP Blackwing intake (cost $300)
Katech billet Belt tensioner
Professionally dyno tuned by Rick at Synergy Motorsports (will provide dyno sheet to buyer, this cost $600)
New NGK Iridium spark plugs with MSD wires, all new top end gaskets, new oil, new coolant new synthetic power steering fluid, etc
Always run on nothing but synthetic oil and premium 91 chevron (only) fuel
car dynoed 425 whp and 410lb of torque (at the wheels) at Synergy. This is about 515hp at the motor. This was with dirty air filter and before new plugs/wires were put in but with ported heads included with the car. Car is super fast and still gets >28mpg on the freeway. car sounds incredible, not too loud but very mean and zero drone on the freeway.
Motor is extremely powerful and perfect, no leaks, no weird noises, no issues, nothing.

I will throw in a bar set of professionally ported cylinder heads also for free

Transmission:
hurst short shifter with aftermarket shift **** (little noisy but very snappy)
new Mcleod single disc clutch with billet steel flywheel, good to 700hp+ (less than 5k miles and cost ~$1k)
new BM clutch master cylinder
brand new z06 slave cylinder
clutch system flushed with new synthetic fluid
all new seals and other little stuff when new clutch was put in
clutch fluid changed "Ranger style" everytime it's been driven.
transmission and differential filled with fresh Amsoil synthetics

Suspension and Brakes:
Professionally aligned and lowered 1.5 inches on stock bolts
z51 electronically adjustable suspension with NEW shocks that have <6k miles on them (these cost $800 in parts)
LG motorsports tunnel plate
cross drilled and slotted rotors with performance pads
calipers painted red
upgraded C6 z06 rear sway bar end links (car has no wheel hop)
Chrome z06 rims in nearly perfect condition
Brand new Nitto nt555r rear drag radials (amazing tires! <1k miles on them, rear tires alone cost $1k)
Brand new 200mph rated front Toyo Proxes ultra high performance tires (~500 miles on these, very expensive and incredible grip)
brand new black front "c5 fangs" to protect chassis from scraping
brand new Elite Engineering black delrin frame rail protectors under neath
brand new front air dam and side air dam with new bolts and mounting brackets
z06 front air screens
new weather stripping around top of doors on the targa top

Interior: 8/10 -- clean
Black leather interior
Car has the Z51 option package which includes the hologram Heads Up Display
high end "seat bikini" on both seats (holds you in the seat better and looks great)
white faced gauges with blue led backlighting
full interior hyper white LED upgrade
chrome C5r Harness Bar
SPARCO five point seat belts for both passenger and driver
power locks/windows/seats/mirrors/seats all work perfectly

Exterior: 9.5/10
~2 year old black paint job, looks fantastic, nearly perfect, was a $3k paint job
VFN lightweight cowl induction hood (not too high, very nice and classy looking, cost > $1k)
C5 Euro tail lights (look way better than stock US lights)
Tinted Black LED third brake light
hyper white LED license lights
crystal clear reverse light lenses with ridiculously bright LEDs for backing up at night with tinted windows
crystal clear front corner lenses with hyper white LEDs
blacked out and flush mounted rear quarter panel lights
windows all limo tinted black
new motors and gears on front pop-up headlights with "invincible" brass gears (nothing cheap on this car)
car is a targa top and top stows in the back perfectly
every car that gets driven has a few tiny nicks or whatever, but unless I point them out to you the car looks essentially perfect

Stereo:
this stereo is INSANE and originally cost >$2k when it was installed by previous owner
all Pioneer high end component speakers in doors and rear powered by 500amp PowerBond amps
two Polk Audio ten inch subs in custom flush mount box also powered by ~500amp powerbond amp
DOES NOT COME WITH STEREO DECK

The bad:
-Ac doesn't work, probably just needs to be recharged, I live in SF and drive with the top off so I have never used the AC
-driver side seat has a little wear on the bolster but there is a high end neoprene "seat bikini" on there that covers it and you would never even know unless I pointed it out to you, seats look perfect as is
-the center console has slight wear where your right leg leans against it down in the footwell area near your feet, I was going to get the whole interior wrapped in carbon fiber at a local shop so I didn't care. You probably wouldn't even notice this unless I showed you but I'm very picky with my cars.
-front seat has ~1/2 inch of forward/backward play in the seat track that can be fixed with $0.50 washer and an afternoon of work but it never bothered me so I never got around to it. This is a common issue with C5 corvettes.

There is probably more modifications and stuff on the car I am forgetting but you get the idea.
Price is $14,500 and is firm. You will not find a meaner, cleaner car that gets this much attention and is faster than many european exotics. I don't need to sell and if I don't get my asking price I will keep it myself. Car is sold As Is. priced for quick sale.

NO TEST DRIVES without cash in hand. You bring cash and I will take you for a ride in the car where I drive. Once you put the cash in my hand and I feel you are serious and am comfortable with you driving my car I may let you drive the car. This car is VERY powerful so please be realistic here, if you are not comfortable and experienced with what a 500hp 3000lb sports car is like, with all respect, please don't waste your time.
CASH ONLY.
Don't text me or waste my time please. I'm extremely busy with family and work so please be respectful of my time. If you want the car and have cash ready email me your phone number and I will call you.

Registration just renewed and I had stock engine parts swapped back on the car for smog temporarily, so smog is done and transfer of ownership is good to go.

Last edited by neverstop; 02-12-2015 at 10:55 PM.
Old 02-12-2015, 10:57 PM
neverstop
Melting Slicks

having some website issue for some reason at the moment but will upload pictures asap.
Old 02-13-2015, 01:31 AM
Porxter
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Do you realize you posted this in the C6 for Sale section?
Old 02-13-2015, 01:38 AM
neverstop
Melting Slicks

my bad, posting this in a bunch of places at the same time and got scrambled, can a mod move this to C5 for sale please?

Get notified of new replies

To Norcal C5 425whp 6 speed clean salvage titel - $14,500

Quick Reply: Norcal C5 425whp 6 speed clean salvage titel - $14,500