Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTB: Modified C6 Z06 (maybe GS) in TX

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2016, 12:20 AM
PassNU
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default WTB: Modified C6 Z06 (maybe GS) in TX

UPDATE: **** THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERYONE REACHING OUT- I'VE FOUND THE VETTE I'M GOING TO PURCHASE ****

Hi Folks!

Looking to join the Vette ranks again.

I'd like to pull the trigger on an 06-09 Z06, or possibly 10-12 GS that has been modified. HCI+exhaust preferably. Bonus points for any audio work, but not required. Manual only. Z06's must have heads rebuilt/replaced to fix valve issue at minimum. I'd actually prefer to stay away from FI Z06's (GS Ok). Must be a street car, no strip monsters.

Red, and Black preferred, though I'm not sure I'd rule out any color completely, though both blue's are at the bottom of my list.

Have no issues traveling anywhere in TX, though any further becomes a bit problematic.

I've cruised the FS forum and haven't found anything of interest (unless I missed something....)- it's hard to know for sure since people don't make a habit of stating location in their title.

MERICA!

Last edited by PassNU; 10-23-2016 at 01:29 AM.
Old 10-15-2016, 04:39 AM
1320IN9
Le Mans Master

Received 104 Likes on 56 Posts

Pm sent
Old 10-15-2016, 08:54 PM
BungBlaster
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just decided to sell mine. 2008 black Z06 6spd 101,000 miles but doesnt look like a 100k miles car. In Texas so should be easy for you to take a look at it. unmolested in really good condition with no head issues. Only mod is corsa catback. Selling to make room for Formula Mazda. Kenwood nav JLxd600 and JL 10" sub. New floormats and and replaced the drivers side window switch. PM me if your interested and I will give you my phone number. I was going to list it for $32k but Im negotiable if you want to save me the hassle of listing it and dealing with tons of looky lews..

Old 10-16-2016, 12:38 PM
PassNU
Instructor

Thanks for the PM's and posts!

Bung Blaster- I appreciate your post as well; however, I'm really looking for a more heavily modified car. I know me...if I buy something relatively stock, the next thing I know I'll be throwing dollar bills out the window for a cam, headers, exhaust etc. I'm trying to save myself the work this time. You're right though, for a 100k car it looks super clean!

I think I've responded to the PM's I've gotten. If I can't drive to you It's going to make things really complicated. With a modified car they all drive really different, and a long drive is about all I'm willing to invest to test drive something and make sure I like it. Damn shame for me too because some of you guys have some REALLY nice rides that I'd go after in a heart beat!

Still on the hunt!
Old 10-16-2016, 02:07 PM
BungBlaster
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PassNU
Thanks for the PM's and posts!

Bung Blaster- I appreciate your post as well; however, I'm really looking for a more heavily modified car. I know me...if I buy something relatively stock, the next thing I know I'll be throwing dollar bills out the window for a cam, headers, exhaust etc. I'm trying to save myself the work this time. You're right though, for a 100k car it looks super clean!

Still on the hunt!
I totally get what you mean, but just to throw it out there I have still "New the Box" the parts I was going to install before I got bit by the Formula Mazda bug. I was out of state for a while and hadn't had a chance to to start the project before deciding to do the FM. I would be willing to do a package deal, of course you would still have to do the work of install.

1-7/8" American Racing headers with catted midpipe

A&A supercharger kit for C6Z with Dewitts radiator and integrated oil cooler and standard 60LB injectors, also including upgrades:
Ti trim upgrade
Black upgrade
8-rib
Newly designed secondary drive. All belts included.
Custom O.D. Innovators West balancer
Custom BTR camshaft kit with seals, titanium retainers, locks, pushrods
Rocker arm bushing kit
Camshaft locking plate
Elite Chain drive for LS7
Old 10-16-2016, 04:50 PM
hawk93
Pro

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Default Gs

What's your price range? My wife and I just found an SUV so we may be ready to move my HENNESSEY 800 for a killer price.

Last edited by hawk93; 10-16-2016 at 04:51 PM.
Old 10-16-2016, 09:20 PM
dsp300c
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Here is mine

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...ed-dfw-tx.html
Old 10-16-2016, 09:40 PM
PassNU
Instructor

BungBlaster, appreciate the extra bit of info. I'd still be in a hefty amount to install all of that. It'd certainly make for an interesting deal for anyone that wanted to do their own install though. If I want the car to last even 10mi after the install, it's best left to someone elses hands than mine lol

Hawk, sent pm.

dsp300c, I saw that thing...it's a beast. Can you even call it a car anymore!? haha. I should add to my post that this car will basically be a DD, soooooooo...yeah... that'd make for one hell of a commute though!
The following users liked this post:
BungBlaster (10-16-2016)
Old 10-16-2016, 09:42 PM
SlowCorvette
Instructor

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...ic-orange.html
Old 10-18-2016, 06:13 PM
Leo the Lion
Melting Slicks

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Cruise-In II Veteran

Car located in Port St.Lucie Florida...Offering for sale Katech #68 stage2 H/C/Halltech CF112 Intake. 2006 Machine Silver 2lz with Nav. 512hp at the wheels with No headers. Heads built with the best internals by WCCH. This is a show car never raced. asking $38,500 will split shipping for this price. More info is interested. 3k on the engine work 35,300 mile on the car. PM me one way or the other please.

Thanks Bill

Last edited by Leo the Lion; 10-18-2016 at 06:19 PM.
Old 10-19-2016, 11:21 PM
Privateeye007
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default 2011 Grand Sport Highly Modified Street Car

Old 04-26-2017, 07:04 PM
dmoneychris
Burning Brakes

Received 43 Likes on 37 Posts

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-6spd-man.html

Get notified of new replies

To WTB: Modified C6 Z06 (maybe GS) in TX