Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 2011 Crystal Red Metallic ZR1 4000 Miles

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2017, 07:57 PM
Mickeyrx70
Melting Slicks

Received 680 Likes on 570 Posts

Congrats to the lucky new owner! The car is absolutely stunning.
Old 07-17-2017, 09:49 PM
09Z06pj
Le Mans Master

Received 1,100 Likes on 752 Posts

Congrats OP! Glad you stuck to your guns and got your price on a beautiful and bad-assed car.
Old 07-19-2017, 02:11 PM
pbp8633
Instructor

Received 44 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by MOONSLT1
This is a BS deal. I was first to make an offer which was to low. In the procean of negotiations a guy posted under me on the forum and when I got back to owner within a hour he told me that guy made a similar offer so he was going to entertain his offer first. Then I get a text that this guy came from NJ last Sat left a $5,000 and was going to arrange financing. I continually told Mark I had cash and call me and I'll fly down and pickup car. Now I called today and he tells me that guy from NJ came trough. Check his post.... he sold it to someone else ! Just posting this because I can't stand BSers.
How is this BS??? You stated that you made "an offer which was to(o) low". Then, in my opinion, you posted several times about the ZR1's going down in value, priced too high--negotiations on cars, etc.
Sounds to me like Mark sold it to the first person that showed up with cash. The car has been for sale for several weeks and the OP has dropped the price at least once. If you had showed up with $68K last week do you think he would have held on to the car???
I also posted early about this car and stated that I was looking for a CRM or Carlisle blue but wanted a 2012. Had Marks car been a 2012, I would have offered $68K, up to probably $72K because thats the car I want. Because it was not exactly the car I wanted, I did not even make an offer----I would NOT HAVE LOST this car over a few thousand dollars.
Maybe I should have offered Mark $61.5K because it was not the car I wanted, or $63K if he held on to it for five or six months until I sold my grandmothers wedding ring.
Don't bash a seller for selling HIS car to whomever HE wanted to sell it to. You took a chance on an offer lower than listed price and you did not get the car. HOW IS THAT B.S.??

Quick Reply: FS: 2011 Crystal Red Metallic ZR1 4000 Miles