Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTT: Boat for C6

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2018, 02:15 AM
Faster5
Racer

Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts
Default Boat for C6. Boat pics enclosed.

You

$6000 swim platform

BAYLINER TROPHY FLYBRIDGE FOR TRADE FOR A 2008 or newer C6

Up for trade is a one of a kind wide body trophy flybridge. I know it is hard to think of but I have invested over $60,000 into this boat. So much to list but I will stick to the big things and if your interested you can contact me for the rest. Originally this boat came with a OMC 260hp cobra package. Later they started putting 454's in them because the 260 hp was not anufbut the big block adds quite a bit more weight. I re powered this with a merc horizon MX 6.2L multi port fuel injected moter rated at 325hp at the prop. The package I bought NEW from " land an sea" of seattle also included the transom assembly and bravo three out drive making this boat a power house, 26 mph cruise 38 tops yet economical to run. Also making it ultra reliable and easy to maneuver due to the duel prop. Winter or summer just turn the key and she starts up first try and ideals until your ready to go. The boat sits on a 2006 ezeloader trailer I bought new and it has disc brakes and oil filled hubs. I had a $6000 custom aluminum swim step for it measuring 4'X8' with railing around it. A great place to store crab pots and coolers or to net fish. This boat is set up like no other for fishing, It has a Honda 15 hp mounted in the middle of the swim step which can be controlled remotely or by a hydrolic remote system as well. Equipped with three cannon down riggers. Two digiteoll 4's and one DT 20. As I explain all these extras start to write what this stuff cost if you had to go buy it. Inside the boat is new carpet and upholstery, a 26" flat screen with built in DVD that swings down from celing. Has all the best electronics including a Raymarine C120 inside and a Raymarine color 6" in cockpit, vhf, cb, 1500 watt inverter etc etc etc. starting to get the pic! It also comes with a heavy canvas winter cover custom made for the boat. There is so much more to tell but if you know what these boats are and want one that has been dialed in and ready to go without spending the kind of money I did then give me a call for the rest of the details and more pics. CAPT. Todd. 360 441-5000. Attn: C6 bet owners I am looking for a 2008 or newer vette. Colors must be red, red metallic, orange, or black with red being my first choice black being the last. ALSO must be auto as I have a bumb left leg. I am open to other trades so let me know? Boat value is $21,000

Last edited by Faster5; 12-19-2018 at 08:00 PM.
Old 12-15-2018, 02:33 PM
Faster5
Racer

Ttt
Old 12-19-2018, 05:45 PM
Faster5
Racer

Hunpday
Old 01-01-2019, 12:06 AM
Faster5