C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vortech Rear seal part number???

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2010, 03:15 PM
JsBc6
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Vortech Rear seal part number???

I tried doing a seach to see if I could just find the part number for the rear seal on a vortech T-trim...I called Vortech but they would only want me to ship the blower to them meanwhile its a quick change so ive heard......Any help and id be very thankful guys
Old 06-09-2010, 11:17 PM
Skunkworks
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JsBc6
I tried doing a seach to see if I could just find the part number for the rear seal on a vortech T-trim...I called Vortech but they would only want me to ship the blower to them meanwhile its a quick change so ive heard......Any help and id be very thankful guys
It's a CR 9725... Chicago Raw Hide bought by SKF years ago. Stay away from anything under ~$12 because it's a cheap knock off. It's 25-40-7 (ID, OD and width in mm). Knocking it out, don't worry about damage, but putting it back in you have to be careful how you start it.

Make sure part is made in US with CR stamp!

Mike
Old 06-10-2010, 01:17 PM
JsBc6
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Thanks man
Old 06-11-2010, 12:39 PM
Frans96ss
Le Mans Master

Received 352 Likes on 210 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09

Originally Posted by Skunkworks
It's a CR 9725... Chicago Raw Hide bought by SKF years ago. Stay away from anything under ~$12 because it's a cheap knock off. It's 25-40-7 (ID, OD and width in mm). Knocking it out, don't worry about damage, but putting it back in you have to be careful how you start it.

Make sure part is made in US with CR stamp!

Mike

Is this the same number for the YSI?
Old 06-11-2010, 02:59 PM
Skunkworks
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Frans96ss
Is this the same number for the YSI?
I know input shaft size is the same (25 mm) as with bearings, but YSi has angular contact versus deep groove bearings. Seal will fit or its same size... If you want I can dig up teflon version part # later, which is better suited to higher RPM (same size). Sorry I can't give you a 100% answer because I did not write down part # when I ripped one apart.

Mike

Get notified of new replies

To Vortech Rear seal part number???

Quick Reply: Vortech Rear seal part number???