C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Needed a little fine tune

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2012, 03:01 PM
Coach G
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Needed a little fine tune

Took the wife for a long drive Sunday. Round Rock to San Antonio and back. Top down all the way to SA. Had lunch with son #3.

Was getting a little warm, so we decided to make the drive home with the top up and AC on. While on the toll road between Kyle and RR noticed the speed limit had been changed to 80 mph, so I set the cruise at 87.

So as to not bore anyone with details, the long story short is that there was the slightest little tweek I noticed the car needing, IMO.

This morning I took the car over to Brian Reckert (RPTAustin), drove up into the open garage door. He not only dropped what he was doing to come over and greet me, but he grabed his computer, plugged it in, got into the passengers seat, and went for a drive with me.

Not only did Brian fine tune the issue I suspected, he noticed another and cleaned that one up as well.

I don't know how this guy does it, but he gets all of his cars out in the minimal amount of time, the quality of the work is impecable, but should you show up unannounced, he always takes time for you, whatever you may need.

We are truly lucky to have him in the area.
Old 05-22-2012, 01:37 PM
Coach G
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bump for Brian

Tuesday bump for Brian.

Quick Reply: Needed a little fine tune