C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Strange day working on car, ALWAYS monitor AFRS

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2015, 02:49 PM
ZAKO6
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by schpenxel
Stuff like this is why it blows my mind when some people don't run any gauges whatsoever. Dash logic is awesome though.. I'm assuming you were using it but perhaps not.
You said it. Especialy lots of people with blower cars are like "o you dont need gauges."
Well if you wanna maybe prevent your car from blowing up and catch a possible problem its prolly a good idea to run gauges. Plus its good to know if your belts slippin.
The only thing I dont get is people with N/a cars that buy every possible gauge.....
Old 08-09-2015, 07:40 PM
Unreal
Team Owner

Received 2,313 Likes on 1,793 Posts

Haltech or aem is on list for later this year.
Old 08-09-2015, 08:17 PM
schpenxel
Race Director

Received 1,194 Likes on 1,053 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15

Originally Posted by ZAKO6
You said it. Especialy lots of people with blower cars are like "o you dont need gauges."
Well if you wanna maybe prevent your car from blowing up and catch a possible problem its prolly a good idea to run gauges. Plus its good to know if your belts slippin.
The only thing I dont get is people with N/a cars that buy every possible gauge.....
lol, that reminds me of a "pimp my ride" episode where they put a CLOCK in one of the gauge pods, haha. Totally stock car engine wise.

That's what I love dash logic so much. No gauges but all the data you could want.

Originally Posted by Unreal
Haltech or aem is on list for later this year.
I have no real need for either.. but it sure would be nice
Old 08-11-2015, 02:13 PM
maiettar1
Instructor

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by schpenxel
Stuff like this is why it blows my mind when some people don't run any gauges whatsoever. Dash logic is awesome though.. I'm assuming you were using it but perhaps not.

Yea I hear you. Recently got my vette back from ECS. Had the 1500 SC kit installed on my 08Z. I run no gauges and no DASHLOGIC. Car runs like a savage. Eventually I'll scoop up the DASHLOGIC to help monitor.

Quick Reply: Strange day working on car, ALWAYS monitor AFRS