C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Another S/C Question. 2010 LS3 Grand Sport M6

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2015, 10:44 PM
schpenxel
Race Director

Received 1,194 Likes on 1,053 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15

Originally Posted by Streetk14
Lemme pull up my old tune file and the dyno log....

Okay, looks like I saw 13 degrees at peak power on that pull. Logged 14 degrees near peak torque. I was commanding a peak of 15 degrees up top, but the much higher than normal IATs pulled a couple degrees. IATs were 117 degrees prior to the first pull. It never gets near that on the street.

You'll probably also notice the little KR dip that I hadn't yet eliminated around 3500 rpm. I knew this was pulley/fuel combo would be short lived, so I didn't go too overboard tuning this low-boost setup.
Wideband graph looks pretty damn good. I've seen a few around here that look like rollercoasters right after getting finished at their local super duper perfect tooner, lol

Nice torque curve too. I'm pretty impressed with the heartbeat setups..
Old 08-13-2015, 10:32 AM
Streetk14
Melting Slicks

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by schpenxel
Wideband graph looks pretty damn good. I've seen a few around here that look like rollercoasters right after getting finished at their local super duper perfect tooner, lol

Nice torque curve too. I'm pretty impressed with the heartbeat setups..
Thanks. I'd have to agree with some of the work I've seen by "professionals".

I'm pretty impressed with the Heartbeat myself. While I'm probably down ~75 rwhp from my old cammed T-trim setup, I really don't miss it. The power under the curve makes this thing a bunch of fun and makes the power it does have even more potent. I want to get it back on the dyno just for kicks, but it really doesn't matter with how well it runs. It's held off some pretty quick cars in it's current form. Like everyone loves to say: we don't race dynos.

Quick Reply: Another S/C Question. 2010 LS3 Grand Sport M6