Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

RPS Clutch OVERSTOCK Sale!!! Inside for INCREDIBLE PRICING!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 10:28 AM
0Ron@Vengeance Racing
Former Vendor

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Default RPS Clutch OVERSTOCK Sale!!! Inside for INCREDIBLE PRICING!!!

My loss is your gain guys!!! I ordered 25 clutches from RPS for builds/stock/sales.. Somehow my order got duplicated and I am sitting on 50 complete clutch kits!!! I have over $65,000.00 in clutches in my shop!!! In an effort to make some space and move some product I am offering INCREDIBLE SAVINGS on several kits from the RPS line up!!!

Pricing is TOO LOW to advertise!!! Please PM/Email/Call to get your pricing!!!

The All New RPS Organic Street Twin clutch is specifically engineered for LS-powered Corvettes, GTO's and F-Body cars. This is the lowest cost, highest value Twin Disc clutch we have ever built. This clutch will hold 700 rear wheel torque and 800 rear wheel horsepower.

NOTE: This clutch kit is fully rebuildable

This is the best Twin Disc Carbon clutch kit for the money" says Tony Mamo of AFR. The RPS Street Twin Carbon clutch and flywheel kit comes complete with a billet steel flywheel, a special 10.5" steel pressure plate, RPS's patented carbon floater plate and two half carbon discs. RPS's patented carbon floater will not warp like all other steel floater plates. If the clutch you are looking to buy has a steel floater, beware!! A warped floater plate greatly reduces the life of the clutch and causes it to chatter on takeoff. Real carbon-carbon friction material was designed by the Military to only rub against itself. Again if the clutch you are looking at has carbon rubbing against steel, beware!! The discs in RPS's Street Twin Carbon clutch have carbon on the floater side (as God, or in this case the Military intended) and high grade organic material on the pressure plate and flywheel side. This combination allows for unparalleled performance for the cost. This clutch kit is recommended for heavy Street use with engines producing up to 800 rwhp. Weight: 39 lbs.

The RPS Street Twin Lite clutch and flywheel kit is the next step in twin disc technology. With this clutch, RPS replaces the standard steel pressure ring in the clutch cover with a billet aluminum piece that reduces the weight by 7 pounds. Also since no friction disc can rub directly against aluminum, RPS installs a carbon-carbon facing onto the pressure ring and both sides of the outer clutch disc. This clutch is recommended for heavy Street use and some Track use with engines producing up to 800 rwhp. Weight 32 lbs.
NOTE: This clutch kit is fully rebuildable.

This RPS LSX BC2 (Billet Carbon Twin) is one impressive piece of engineering. We replace the OE style steel clutch cover with our "strapless" billet aluminum cover and our patented billet pressure ring with carbon inserts. Our new strapless cover is great for high RPM (7000+ ) drag and road racing applications along with heavy street use engines producing up to 900 rwhp.

Aluminum weight: 25 lbs.
Steel weight: 32 lbs.
NOTE: This clutch kit is fully rebuildable.

The Ultimate high RPM, MONSTER POWER street and race triple disc clutch. Of course this uses RPS's innovative "strapless" cover design and patented, non-warping carbon floater system as well as a fully CNC'd lightweight billet steel flywheel. If you have up to 1,400 rwhp, then this is the only clutch for you!! This clutch has carbon on both sides of all three discs, both floaters, as well as carbon in the flywheel and pressure plate. Weight: 36 lbs.
NOTE: This clutch kit is fully rebuildable
Old 08-21-2009, 12:08 PM
0Ron@Vengeance Racing
Former Vendor

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Bump for the weekend!!! All PMs returned

Quick Reply: RPS Clutch OVERSTOCK Sale!!! Inside for INCREDIBLE PRICING!!!