Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

FS: F/S CDC Rear Spoiler and CDC Lower Rear Valance

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2019, 06:21 AM
FrdFrmBrdn
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S CDC Rear Spoiler and CDC Lower Rear Valance

Well I got these for my 07 and had them in my garage for about 2 years. At first when I got them I was saving money to get them painted and with them being up in my storage in my garage, other projects for the car came up, like headers and such. Naturally, I just forgot about them. Long story short, Just before Christmas I totaled my baby. So, you guessed it. I found them a few days ago while looking for other vette parts and just want to get rid of them. These have never been mounted and are still in the boxes they came in. They are obviously unpainted and come with everything they sent to when I purchased them. You can check online to be sure they will fit your car but these are polyurethane and the part is a direct replacement that attaches using factory mounting locations and the factory lights. PLEASE NOTE FOR THE LOWER VALANCE, THIS WILL WORK ON Z06 MODEL'S WITH STOCK EXHAUST SYSTEM ONLY, Non zo6 cars WITH OUT the exhaust flapper should be fine with most aftermarket mufflers. (This is what I found on the website from where I got them. By no means do I assure they will fit. Please check on your own to make sure. thanks.)

For now here are stock pictures from the internet showing the parts, I will be taking pictures of the actual items I have today and posting them later.

I'm not sure if I am allowed to do this, but here is a link to a thread from this form from awhile back with members showing off their CDC Spoilers

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-spoilers.html

CDC Rear Spoiler = $260 + shipping

CDC Lower Valance = $280 + shipping

Package of both = $500 + shipping

Thanks

Last edited by FrdFrmBrdn; 03-06-2019 at 05:31 AM. Reason: update sold items
Old 01-22-2019, 11:03 AM
Topgun11
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Interested in the lower valance.. I’m sorry if I missed this in the thread, but where are you located, and could you get me a price shipped to 33556? Thank you.
Old 01-22-2019, 12:17 PM
Topgun11
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Topgun11
Interested in the lower valance.. I’m sorry if I missed this in the thread, but where are you located, and could you get me a price shipped to 33556? Thank you.
Following up, Would it actually work out better if I just emailed a shipping label to you? I can PayPal you the money and get you the label today. Just PM me the information. Thanks again, and sorry about your baby!
Old 01-26-2019, 09:40 AM
gun408
Advanced

What is cost + shipping to 31907
Old 01-26-2019, 11:05 PM
FrdFrmBrdn
Instructor

Sorry everyone, just after posting this item we got slammed with a snow storm and ended up we lost power for a few days. So naturally the in-laws insisted we stay with them. Problem is they are still living in a home / and lifestyle from 1970 and dont have what we would consider internet. So I haven't been able to check my PM's until now. I will respond to everyone and the first offer takes them. So, no they have not been sold and are still for sale. Thanks for the interest, I will be responding to everyone.

Todd
Old 01-28-2019, 11:58 AM
gun408
Advanced

Hi I will buy both rear spoiler & lower valance for $500 ship to 31907
Old 02-11-2019, 09:46 PM
FrdFrmBrdn
Instructor

OK, sorry everyone. I had a buyer for both parts and everything was going good until 3 or 4 days ago I just stopped getting e-mails back. So the parts are still for sale, Here are pics of the parts.

I also have these parts I found as well, First set is a set of door sill decals from west coast corvette. in black with grey lettering. I see these going for over $150 new on wcc.com

Sill Decals $50

and these skid rails to go under the frame of the car to stop from bottoming out and destroying the delicate body and paint that faces the ground. I have no idea what they are wroth so make me an offer

Also for your info, I'm located in CT. Of course I welcome pick up on the parts to save shipping. The prices I listed are WITH OUT shipping. So what ever the shipping is, you pay on top of listed price. I dont have pics but I have a set of OBX catted headers, you can kind of see them in one of the pics next to the green ladder. They are E-bay headers and I gotta tell you, I liked them alot, Made the car sound pretty good and decent power gains based on the old butt dyno. They look nasty right now but I plan on cleaning them up and listing them. I will be seeling them with 1 set of 02 extenders and the parts needed to mount them in the car. But one good tip for anyone installing headers yourself. You will need to remove the oil dipstick tube. DONT FORGET TO PUT IT BACK! Else you end up with black oil sludge/tar on your pipes. It does come off but itsnt easy. I have to get soft pads for my air tool to polish it up. If you interested I can take pics of those also but like i said, i have to polish them up and make them look nice so if you do get the pics dont judge. lol.

Last edited by FrdFrmBrdn; 02-11-2019 at 10:02 PM. Reason: adding info
Old 02-13-2019, 12:43 PM
FrdFrmBrdn
Instructor

Everything is still for sale. Please serious inquires only, Thanks.
Old 03-01-2019, 09:02 PM
Blackbird313
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Cdc spoiler

I have an interest in your rear top spoiler , do u know shipping cost to 43615
Old 03-01-2019, 10:21 PM
MNcorvetteC6
Racer

Received 42 Likes on 32 Posts

PM sent = Sill Plates.
Old 03-03-2019, 10:21 PM
FrdFrmBrdn
Instructor

PM's replied to
Old 03-05-2019, 09:59 AM
MNcorvetteC6
Racer

Received 42 Likes on 32 Posts

Please PM your PayPal email.
Old 03-06-2019, 05:25 AM
FrdFrmBrdn
Instructor

Sold a few things, so what I got left for sale is

CDC Lower Rear Valance -------------------------------------------------------------------------- $280 + shipping

Under Body Skid Rails (under body bumpers, as I like to call them) -------------------- $45 + shipping

<SALE PENDING>Door Sill Decals ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------$50 + shipping <SALE PENDING>
Old 05-05-2019, 08:53 AM
Blackbird313
Instructor

Is rear valance still for sale
Old 05-05-2019, 11:10 AM
C U IN REARVEIW
Le Mans Master

Received 110 Likes on 101 Posts

would be interested in all but skid rails....what's left?
Old 05-16-2019, 08:36 PM
Blackbird313
Instructor

Is rear valance still available? I bought it rear spoiler
Old 01-27-2020, 08:51 PM
C6GrandSport2012
2nd Gear

Do you still have these parts? tried to messege you but said you have a full mail box

Get notified of new replies

To F/S CDC Rear Spoiler and CDC Lower Rear Valance

Quick Reply: FS: F/S CDC Rear Spoiler and CDC Lower Rear Valance