C6 Scan & Tune Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, and Fuel Management for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

First Tune

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2009, 05:51 PM
LKicklight
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First Tune

Have never had a tune done on any of my previous LS Motors. Recently I purchased my second Corvette with the LS2 Engine. The only mod that I've done is the installation of a Magnaflow Catback X-Pipe Exhaust System. Would like to have the engine tuned for more power, but really don't know what I need.
Basically, I want to keep the engine as stock as possible, will maintain its reliability. Will a good tune give me the improved performance that I am looking for?
LKicklight
Old 11-06-2009, 11:29 PM
RLSebring
Supporting Vendor
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Pensacola Florida GO GATORS!!! www.rlsebring.com www.c6c7vette.com
Received 174 Likes on 92 Posts
St. Jude Donor '17

Originally Posted by LKicklight
Have never had a tune done on any of my previous LS Motors. Recently I purchased my second Corvette with the LS2 Engine. The only mod that I've done is the installation of a Magnaflow Catback X-Pipe Exhaust System. Would like to have the engine tuned for more power, but really don't know what I need.
Basically, I want to keep the engine as stock as possible, will maintain its reliability. Will a good tune give me the improved performance that I am looking for?
LKicklight

C5 forum scan and tune section will give probably give you more than enough info to start with. A lot more activity there.

Quick Reply: First Tune