C6 Scan & Tune Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, and Fuel Management for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Diablo inTune personal experience

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2013, 09:11 PM
THE MOUTH
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Mike! Quick question. I can tune more than one car(wifes lexus,my chevys-10 etc...) when I purchase this tuner?I'm in the market for one and want all the facts before I buy one. Thank you for all your time and effort on the forum!Great job!
Old 03-12-2013, 11:09 PM
Mike@DiabloSport
Supporting Vendor

Received 147 Likes on 111 Posts

Originally Posted by THE MOUTH
Hey Mike! Quick question. I can tune more than one car(wifes lexus,my chevys-10 etc...) when I purchase this tuner?I'm in the market for one and want all the facts before I buy one. Thank you for all your time and effort on the forum!Great job!
No, you can only tune one vehicle at a time with our tuners.

Either way, we dont currently support any Lexus or S-10 models

It will likely read/clear codes and datalog the S-10, depending what year it is.

Thanks
Old 03-13-2013, 08:10 PM
THE MOUTH
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mike,
Thanks for the info!I will keep on looking around then.Goodjob!
Old 03-15-2013, 01:15 AM
2006c6keller
Safety Car

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Default I'm new to this, reading for awhile!

I have a 06 (LS2) C6 A6 F55. I'm looking for a hand tuner but it seems that these are mainly for the engine. I was also looking for updating or tightening the A6 up. On the A6, does this also bring the paddles up to the current models on the shift from "S" back to "D" by just pushing the paddle shift button (I'm think I correct on this, correct me if not), NO shift lever touched after putting in "S".

Therefore, how do you get the A6 updated? I gathering that it may be a two step programing by another programer associated with the hand held programer vendor, I'm basically referring to the Itunes.

Thanks for your help!
Old 03-15-2013, 09:26 AM
Mike@DiabloSport
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by 2006c6keller
I have a 06 (LS2) C6 A6 F55. I'm looking for a hand tuner but it seems that these are mainly for the engine. I was also looking for updating or tightening the A6 up. On the A6, does this also bring the paddles up to the current models on the shift from "S" back to "D" by just pushing the paddle shift button (I'm think I correct on this, correct me if not), NO shift lever touched after putting in "S".

Therefore, how do you get the A6 updated? I gathering that it may be a two step programing by another programer associated with the hand held programer vendor, I'm basically referring to the Itunes.

Thanks for your help!
Our tuners offer tunes for the A6 as well, there are firm shift and hard shift tune options.

Thanks
Old 03-18-2013, 01:08 AM
2006c6keller
Safety Car

Default ???

Originally Posted by Mike@DiabloSport
Our tuners offer tunes for the A6 as well, there are firm shift and hard shift tune options.

Thanks
Question! Does this combine with the engine tune OR do you have to BUY OR PURCHASE TWO tunes? In addition, what about the shifting back to "D" from "S" by JUST PUSHING THE Paddle shift buttons only?

Thanks for the information ahead of post.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:57 AM
maxp
Safety Car

Received 34 Likes on 21 Posts

Question! Does this combine with the engine tune OR do you have to BUY OR PURCHASE TWO tunes? In addition, what about the shifting back to "D" from "S" by JUST PUSHING THE Paddle shift buttons only?

when you get the intune you will have a 91 and 93 octane(Diablo) tune which includes both ECM and TCM tuning
Old 03-19-2013, 10:10 AM
lar66BB
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 41 Likes on 31 Posts

Default Intune

The premise of the original thread is "what is you personal experience with the intune". To give some background I have purchased four of the diablosport products for different vehicles. In most all case was happy with the product. I recently purchased and intune for A Z06 corvette. After loading the initial tune I had some questions about the
tune. And I'm by no means a novice at tuning.
My problem is with the customer service, over a period of two days I was on hold for hours waiting for customer service. Even tried the CMR section only experience just ringing and ringing.
SO TO ANSWER THE ORIGINAL QUESTION THE INTUNE CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS.

Last edited by lar66BB; 03-19-2013 at 10:14 AM. Reason: CHANGE WORDING
Old 03-20-2013, 04:45 PM
Mike@DiabloSport
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by lar66BB
The premise of the original thread is "what is you personal experience with the intune". To give some background I have purchased four of the diablosport products for different vehicles. In most all case was happy with the product. I recently purchased and intune for A Z06 corvette. After loading the initial tune I had some questions about the
My problem is with the customer service, over a period of two days I was on hold for hours waiting for customer service. Even tried the CMR section only experience just ringing and ringing.
Sorry to hear this, did you try sending me or Lew a PM here?
If you need assistance and dont want to use this forum, or our forums, we have lots of ways to contact us:
http://www.diablosport.com/contact/contact-us.html

http://www.diablosport.com/support/t...port-main.html

It's hardly fair to say we suck based on being able to get through on the phone, we are here to help, just let us know what you need

Thanks
Old 03-20-2013, 04:46 PM
Mike@DiabloSport
Supporting Vendor

Actually, i really wish you were using this forum to get the answers you need, rather than just complain, but I suppose thats all the internet is used for these days
Old 03-20-2013, 10:57 PM
StKnoWhere
Tech Contributor

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by lar66BB
Mike has responded to me on weekends close to midnight on email questions which I thought was extraordinary support.
Old 03-20-2013, 11:19 PM
2006c6keller
Safety Car

Default Am I getting the run around?

Thanks for your help!

Thanks
Originally Posted by maxp
when you get the intune you will have a 91 and 93 octane(Diablo) tune which includes both ECM and TCM tuning
I'm trying for the THIRD TIME to get the question on paddle shift returning from "S" mode to "D" mode by JUST tapping the paddle shift button only, NOT touching the shift lever. I hoping that customer service answers are better than lar66BB is getting? OK, please, lets try it again. Thanks!
Old 03-21-2013, 12:32 AM
Mike@DiabloSport
Supporting Vendor

Thats not something we do in the tunes. I'm sure it can be done in a custom tune.

Thanks
Old 03-21-2013, 06:54 PM
lar66BB
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Default Service

Actually, i really wish you were using this forum to get the answers you need, rather than just complain, but I suppose thats all the internet is used for these days
First of all your web site lists a phone number for
Contact. The number of hours I waited on hold is not
Conducive to good customer service. If that is not an
Option don't list it. When I have a question I want
To talk to a real person not fax or an email. As I said
This is not my first rodeo. I don't want to wait days
Emailing back and forth. If that is what your customer
Service has become, no more diablosport tuners for
And I have had four of them. So after your response
I stand by my original statement.
Old 03-21-2013, 07:20 PM
Mike@DiabloSport
Supporting Vendor

I understand your point.

I'm simply offering different/better solutions for you to use. If you'd rather not, that is entirely up to you.
These guys telling you that they have gotten email replies from me at midnight on Saturday are not making it up, thats simply the level of service I strive to offer. I also reply to every PM I get in a timely manner, and as you can see from this thread, I reply to these posts when needed. Not to beat a dead horse, but this, to me, is where the frustration lies.

Had you come here, and posted your question from the start, we'd be done, you'd have your answers immediately, and you'd likely be enjoying your tool...yet here we are going back and forth, and I dont even know what your question was.

The part that gets to us in the support world is that you don't want to come here to ask the question, but you'll gladly seek us out online to tell people you are not happy with us. Fair enough, just seems odd to me

We appreciate your past business, and the fact that you chose the inTune for your Z06. I know the LS7 tunes rock, and I hope you'll choose to ask me whatever it is you would like to know, and enjoy the device.

Thanks
Old 03-22-2013, 08:05 AM
lar66BB
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Thanks, if you check my past posts you will see I not
Only have recommended your product I have defended
It many times. So, I finally just put the stock tune back
In and made the mods to it that I know work.
Old 03-31-2013, 05:44 AM
Kanf
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey All, just starting researching for my 2013 427. All I have so far is the Akrapovic axle back exhaust, looking to do headers/high flow cats next and want of course to be able to pass smog.

Product seems easy to use for the most part but I am confused about the setting it back to OEM specs and a dealer not being able to tell.

Doesn't any tune and or header/high flow cats void the drive train warranty?

Get notified of new replies

To Diablo inTune personal experience

Old 03-31-2013, 09:40 AM
Mike@DiabloSport
Supporting Vendor

The hard parts are something you need to discuss with your dealer. As for The tune...they'll simply never know its there so no worries

Thanks
Old 03-31-2013, 09:42 AM
06MonteSS
Supporting Vendor

Received 74 Likes on 59 Posts

I'm trying for the THIRD TIME to get the question on paddle shift returning from "S" mode to "D" mode by JUST tapping the paddle shift button only, NOT touching the shift lever. I hoping that customer service answers are better than lar66BB is getting? OK, please, lets try it again. Thanks!
no..

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3, short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, catch-can, ported/polished TB, Custom DiabLew Tune
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com
Old 04-01-2013, 11:06 AM
GARYFINN
Team Owner

Location: S/W ,Fla-Ohio State Football isn't a matter of life or death,Its Much More serious than that
Received 1,142 Likes on 592 Posts

Will a Manual Corvette benefit from the Intune ?? and how will it benefit ??

Quick Reply: Diablo inTune personal experience