C6 Scan & Tune Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, and Fuel Management for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2006 corvette tunetime

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2016, 09:32 PM
TheMTazzi
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 corvette tunetime

Hey guys I am just curious if anyone has run a really lightly modded ls2 at tune time and what numbers to expect? I currently am running a vararam only and was just curious. Some of there videos show the vet with headers and an intake and tune and they are only pushing 355-360. That doesnt seem righ at all.
Old 07-27-2016, 03:12 AM
tblu92
Le Mans Master

Received 281 Likes on 258 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13-'14-'15

Basically on any computer controlled engine most all CAI are all the same---The rest is smoke and mirrors-----The average RWHP on a CAI is only about 8-12 RWP
The exception being on a varraram or a CAI that sucks and packs the air from the bottom may add just a little more However often the case is with the Varraram tuning is required to adjust the fuel trims so that you can get all the HP they claim
As far as LT headers go----I have seen people install LT headers without tuning and their HP will actually be LESS or very little !!!!
To get all the HP on the table with LT's a tune is a must !!!!!! Then you can expect the RWHP they claim of about 20-30 RWHP

Quick Reply: 2006 corvette tunetime