Tech2 problem Region code and Onstar ? - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Notices
C6 Scan & Tune Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, and Fuel Management for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tech2 problem Region code and Onstar ?

Old 09-03-2018, 01:28 PM
Pac J

Default Tech2 problem Region code and Onstar ?

Hello,

I need some help. I have a 2009 ZR1. The car is a US model. I need to change the Region Code of the car and I would like to deactivate Onstar.

I have found someone with a Tech2 and I have also a card with the GM NAO version 33.004 ...
So we tried to change these settings but even after an hour of research I canít find to correct menu tree where I can change this settings or we did something wrong.
I found them in a menu from the Navigation system but Iím not able to change them there. I can select one with a star but not more ...

Did anyone know where to find the exact menu point to change this settings and or how to do it exactly ?

This would be very helpful.

Greetings,

Pascal
Old 09-06-2018, 06:38 PM
doomi
CF Senior Member

It sounds like you were in the correct menu screen. Like you mentioned only one can have a star. You have to deselect the line with the start before you can apply it to a different one. I don't have my Tech 2 in front of me, but I believe it tells you how to unselect on the screen.

Search this Thread
Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: