C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Intune 2 or hp tuners

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2016, 11:28 PM
C6vette57
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Intune 2 or hp tuners

Since I have the codes of my rear 02 sensor cause of my lt and x pipe with high flow cats I've been told only hp tuner can elminate permanent I have the intune2 and thinking if I should return it to get hp tuner help what should I do I'm gonna dyno it next week so I need a tune fast oh and will thus code ruin my hp

Last edited by C6vette57; 01-21-2016 at 12:02 AM.
Old 01-21-2016, 12:42 PM
0HinsonSuperCars
Former Vendor

Location: Birmingham, AL www.hinsonsupercars.com 205-909-9402
Received 38 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by C6vette57
Since I have the codes of my rear 02 sensor cause of my lt and x pipe with high flow cats I've been told only hp tuner can elminate permanent I have the intune2 and thinking if I should return it to get hp tuner help what should I do I'm gonna dyno it next week so I need a tune fast oh and will thus code ruin my hp
HP Tuners will definitely fix the code issue you are having (provided you know how) as well as save you a license fee with the tuner. Don't misunderstand me here, this is not a plug it up and the software does it all for you. HP Tuners in an in depth professional tuning tool that is only limited by your knowledge of how to tune and what to change. The software also allows you to data log the car, so if for some reason something seems off after you have it tuned you can data log the car and show the file to the tuner to help fix the issues faster, which will save you time and money on the tuning side of things. Also the software has a built in scan tool that will work with tons of cars out there, so no more trips to the local parts store to hope that their scan tool is working to read a check engine light. Finally, as your knowledge grows in tuning you will be able to make your own tuning changes with future mods. HP Tuners has great product support as well as a forum that can help you learn these types of things over time. Obviously our vote is HP Tuners because it is what we use here in the shop and can speak to on a personal and professional use basis. If you decide that this is the option for you we would love to earn your business. We stock everything you will need in one box.

http://www.hinsonsupercars.com/s-561...tonics.aspx#HP Tuners

Last edited by HinsonSuperCars; 01-21-2016 at 12:43 PM.

Quick Reply: Intune 2 or hp tuners