C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need pictures of stock NPP vacuum hose routing to manifold

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2017, 12:03 PM
Streetk14
Melting Slicks

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

Default Need pictures of stock NPP vacuum hose routing to manifold

Hey guys,

Like the title says, I'm looking for a good picture of how the NPP vacuum line is routed from the green connector at the firewall to the back of the intake manifold. I'm taking my Heartbeat blower off and am trying to put everything back as it was from the factory. Yeah, I'm a little OCD about these things.

There's a plastic clip that I think holds the vacuum line to the booster hose, too. Pics of where exactly it's located would be great. Thanks
Old 05-29-2017, 08:19 AM
CI GS
Le Mans Master

Received 1,110 Likes on 780 Posts

Whoa! He's alive!
Andy, is that you for real? I was beginning to wonder if you were dead, or worse yet, you'd sold the Vette for a Beemer or something?
How's it going? Sorry I can't help you with the pic. I'll look in my stockpile of photos, but I'm not sure I have one of that. Are you selling the Vette, then?
Old 05-29-2017, 08:51 AM
Steve Haefner
Racer

Received 58 Likes on 55 Posts
2018 C6 of Year Finalist

It's connected to the small one on the right if you are looking at the back (close to firewall) of the manifold.
Old 05-29-2017, 01:50 PM
Streetk14
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by CI GS
Whoa! He's alive!
Andy, is that you for real? I was beginning to wonder if you were dead, or worse yet, you'd sold the Vette for a Beemer or something?
How's it going? Sorry I can't help you with the pic. I'll look in my stockpile of photos, but I'm not sure I have one of that. Are you selling the Vette, then?
haha...yeah. I'm still alive. I know, I just kind of disappeared. I really haven't been posting on any car forums for the last year. Crazy as it might sound, I've been collecting/restoring old BMX bikes. I kind of have a one track mind. Haven't done a thing to either of my cars, but honestly, they don't need anything.

But yes, the plan is to sell the Vette soon. After 8 years of C6 ownership, I'm just kind of bored and ready for something different. Don't worry though, it won't be getting replaced by a bimmer. I still have my 335i, which amazingly still excites me. Couldn't ask for a better daily driver. A 6th gen ZL1 or 1LE is probably going to take the C6's place in the garage.

im already missing the Heartbeat experience. I got it running yesterday, and it feels soooo slow with just the headers and a mild tune. I'm kind of regretting not ever throwing it up on the dyno. I know it was making good power (spinning in 3rd), but it would have been cool to have some final numbers.

If you know anyone who may be interested in my blower or exhaust parts, let me know.

Last edited by Streetk14; 05-29-2017 at 01:52 PM. Reason: App freaked out
Old 05-29-2017, 01:56 PM
Streetk14
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by Steve Haefner
It's connected to the small one on the right if you are looking at the back (close to firewall) of the manifold.
Thanks, but I know where it goes. Just wanted a picture of exactly how it was routed in relation to the other hoses and wiring back there. I'm a stickler for these little details.

Get notified of new replies

To Need pictures of stock NPP vacuum hose routing to manifold

Quick Reply: Need pictures of stock NPP vacuum hose routing to manifold