C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cruse Control

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2018, 10:14 AM
Kingstonontario
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Cruse Control

Just bought this 2013 Corvette. The first time I went to use the cruse control, it didn't work. When I got home I checked the fuse box. There was no fuse in the spot for the cruse control, so I put one in (3 Amp) and it still does't work. Any ideas ?
Old 05-04-2018, 12:00 PM
Kenny94945
Le Mans Master

Received 444 Likes on 382 Posts

Look to the switch at the brake pedal.

Good luck.
Old 05-04-2018, 06:37 PM
Icecap
Burning Brakes

Received 220 Likes on 174 Posts

Originally Posted by Kingstonontario
Just bought this 2013 Corvette. The first time I went to use the cruse control, it didn't work. When I got home I checked the fuse box. There was no fuse in the spot for the cruse control, so I put one in (3 Amp) and it still does't work. Any ideas ?
I had an issue with my cruise control last year when it quit working for no apparent reason. I also checked the fuse and found that it was OK.

I asked for help on the forum and someone suggested that I disconnect the battery for a while then hook it up again and try it. I unhooked the battery and my wife and I went out for dinner. I reconnected it when we came home and took the car for a test drive and it worked again.

Last edited by Icecap; 05-04-2018 at 06:38 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To Cruse Control

Quick Reply: Cruse Control