C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

No, start after flatbed home from the track

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2019, 05:15 PM
Tuna Goat
Intermediate

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Default No, start after flatbed home from the track

Hey guys

Thursday night I decided to hit up bradenton for a little test and tune .. Fist pass and boom.. Broke the tranny and diff. So I called a flatbed to get home.. Car started and ran just fine at this point.. When we got to my house the car wouldnt start but the windws where slow and 5 min later even the doors wouldnt open ... Dead battery.. I must have left something on.. Change the tranny out the original one out of the car and put the battery on a charger..... No start... Grabbed a new battery from autozone.. No start

Right now everything comes on.. depress the break and you can here the shifter (a6) lockout relay disengage .. push start button and screen goes blank like a dead battery then comes back on like acc mode.. volts on dask are 12.5 right now.... Is there a security lockout or something.. The dash displays the trans temp so I know its communicating with the tcm

Kinda frustrated
Ben

Battery cables are supper tight .. nothing else motor wise was touched.. Tq tube even stayed in the car

Last edited by Tuna Goat; 01-13-2019 at 05:17 PM.
Old 01-13-2019, 10:34 PM
Tuna Goat
Intermediate

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

figured it out.. internal mode switch wasnt engaging the lever.. First time taking the valve body off and swaping it

Quick Reply: No, start after flatbed home from the track