Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2LZ - Arctic White - PDR + Comp Seats - Charlotte, NC

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2018, 09:58 PM
jdlev
Instructor

Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts
Default 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2LZ - Low Miles - Priced BELOW KBB Trade In!

If you've driven a C7, they speak for themselves. The Z06 is nothing less than the Ultimate American Muscle Car - something that you really need to experience. I was originally considering a new '17 GS or this used '15 Z06, and I can say without a doubt I made the right decision. Words don't do it justice. Simply put, it's the most incredible machine I've ever owned. Selling the Z06 since my wife's car has some pretty good age on it at 130k miles and she's due for an upgrade. Clean and clear car history - no tracks, no tunes, no accidents, no lemon issues, no nothing. Runs as good today as she did the day she came off the showroom floor. She's been babied - ceramic coating, garage kept, fully con, tires have less than 5k miles on them. The vehicle is in immaculate condition, and she's gotten more compliments than I can remember. If anyone would like a video walk around, engine startup, etc shoot me a text.

Original MSRP: $88,860 (without the dealer fees, taxes, destination charges, delivery, etc)
Offered At: $64,000 $61,750
Warranty:
5 year / 100,000 Mile Powertrain Warranty Still In Effect Through 3/15/2020 (Note: After 2015, GM cut the powertrain warranty to 5yr/60k miles)
Engine: LT4 Supercharged 6.2L V8
Driving Modes: Weather, Eco, Touring, Sport, Track
Driving Assistance Systems: Stability Control, Traction Control, Electronic Limited Slip Differential
Tires: 4k Miles on them, like new in front (30k mile warranty), Rears at 60% (Continental claims expected life is 6-12k miles for hyper performance cars, but tires also have 15k mile warranty)
Exterior: Arctic White w/ Ceramic Coat, Z06 Performance Package, Stage 2 Rear Spoiler (Have Stage 1 Spoiler As Well)
Interior: Dark Grey Leather - Smells like heaven....seriously (I don't know what it is, but I think its the leather)
Mileage: 17,897

Contact Information:
Name:
Jeff
Phone: 704 Too87 999O (sorry for anti-spam weird measures)
Email: jeffrey.lever at google's mail

Upgrades:
Competition Seats ($2k Option)
Navigation w/ Performance Data Recroder ($1.8k Option)
2LZ Luxury Trim Package ($3.6k Option)
Stage 2 Spoiler ($350 Add On)
Dual Mode Performance Exhaust ($1.2k Option)
Black Aluminum Wheels ($500 Option)
Battery Protection Package ($100 Option)
Carbon Flash Trim & Mirrors ($100 Option)

Features I Like Best:
10 Speaker Bose Entertainment System - MP3, USB, Bluetooth, Aux In, SD Card Input
7 Speed Manual Transmission w/ Active Rev Match (I love this feature - it really takes great care of the clutch on downshifts)
Heads Up Display
Power Everything - Windows, Doors, Locks, Steering Wheel/Column, Seats, Pedals (I'm 99% sure the pedals are adjustable, but might be thinking of my F150)
Push Button Start - 2 Key FOBs

The complete list of features is like 2 and a half pages long. I put together a brochure that details everything about the car along w/ a full description that you can download.

Want to know what type of care a seller has taken of their vehicle? Ask to see their detail cart!

.find_in_page{background-color:#ffff00 !important;padding:0px;margin:0px;overfl ow:visible !important;}.findysel{background-color:#ff9632 !important;padding:0px;margin:0px;overfl ow:visible !important;}
Attached Images

Last edited by jdlev; 08-28-2018 at 10:20 PM.
Old 08-25-2018, 10:49 PM
jdlev
Instructor

The Z06 is still available. Based on what I’ve seen on cargurus.com, it’s the best price you’ll find on the east coast. I’m familiar with the shipping process and had it delivered to myself from Boston. Can be delivered to most of east coast for < $1k. Anyone who is interested, I guarantee she won’t disappoint
Old 08-28-2018, 10:18 PM
jdlev
Instructor

LAST CHANCE!!!

New Price: $61,000 + I'll include a 6 month / 6,000 Mile Platinum Warranty from Denny Menholt Chevrolet (the warranty everyone on the board recommends similar to the bumper to bumper warranty offered by GM) on top of the 5 year, 100k mile powertrain warranty remaining on vehicle. Price is FIRM.

We plan to sell the car to a dealer this Saturday 9/1/18 if we don't get a deposit on the car from a private buyer by this Saturday. Deposit amount is $1k, and we can ship the vehicle. I'll let all interested buyers know we've got a cash offer on the table right now in the $58s from a local dealer. To cover the added time/trouble of a private sale, I'm looking for at least a $1k premium so don't bother offering $58 lol. With the cost of the warranty, there's pretty much no wiggle room on the asking price. If you're interested or know someone looking for a great deal on a Z06, this is the one! Aside from a few microscopic rock chips in the front and scratches on the interior trim (normal wear and tear item which any car is going to have), the Corvette is damn near perfect!

This is a great deal. Here's the proof. The KBB values below are trade in value for the car in excellent and very good condition:

Email/Text me if interested - contact info at top of first post - Thanks! ~Jeff
Old 08-30-2018, 07:21 AM
Flyguy702
4th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pmed
Old 09-03-2018, 04:16 PM
jdlev
Instructor

Sold. and

Last edited by jdlev; 09-03-2018 at 04:17 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2LZ - Arctic White - PDR + Comp Seats - Charlotte, NC

Quick Reply: FS: 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2LZ - Arctic White - PDR + Comp Seats - Charlotte, NC