C7 Forced Induction/Nitrous C7 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Check Engine Light on

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2018, 09:07 AM
Ed'sC7
Racer

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts
Default Check Engine Light on

Had a real nice track day on Friday but it all ended with the the check engine light turning on. I have a 2017 GS with an Edlebrock e-force stage 1 kit on it. the only other mods are a Borla x-pile and exhaust. The tune was done by edelbrock by mailing in my ECU to then and then reinstalling it when I put the kit on back in November. All has been working well until this Fridays track day. The check engine code it threw is p0171. System too lean Bank#1. Have any of you with an e-force had this issue. If so, what was the fix? If not, do any of you know where to look first since it can be one of a 1/2 doz reasons.

Thanks -Ed
Old 06-14-2018, 09:55 AM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Default ttt

I would pull your 02 from the drivers side & look at it. Per say they tune there stuff to run rich on the car just due to running them on the track. But 02 sensor may be going. Are you could reset the code & try it again. But for sure I would give them a call & get what they tell you to look at... Robert
The following users liked this post:
Ed'sC7 (06-14-2018)
Old 06-14-2018, 10:47 AM
Ed'sC7
Racer

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by robert miller
I would pull your 02 from the drivers side & look at it. Per say they tune there stuff to run rich on the car just due to running them on the track. But 02 sensor may be going. Are you could reset the code & try it again. But for sure I would give them a call & get what they tell you to look at... Robert
I'll do that - Thanks
Old 06-13-2019, 12:18 PM
GT2BHPPY
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Ed'sC7
I'll do that - Thanks
Just had e-force stage one installed, went out for some spririted driving and both banks coded p0171 and p0172, running lean. What was the resolve for your car?
Old 06-16-2019, 09:24 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Default Ttt

I dont think you guys both done this but also if you put your fingers prints on those ends, I have been told they can go bad also. Robert

Get notified of new replies

To Check Engine Light on

Quick Reply: Check Engine Light on