C7 Forced Induction/Nitrous C7 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help with meth system!

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2018, 12:17 PM
Melting Slicks

Received 145 Likes on 112 Posts

Default Help with meth system!

Got it figured out. Had wrong line for boost. Works great now!

Last edited by 8850; 12-14-2018 at 11:17 AM.
Old 12-13-2018, 12:59 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Default ttt

I hate the snow meth set I bought one new yrs ago couldn't get it to work correct. I sent it back and got one from ECS meth kit. Try putting the setting to hit at 3 psi if it is working and you have that much psi on idle & text light working & motor is also. It has to be hooked up and also grounded good mine was doing the say thing also I just pulled it.. Robert
The following users liked this post:
DOUG @ ECS (12-14-2018)
Old 12-13-2018, 02:14 PM
Melting Slicks

Received 145 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by robert miller
I hate the snow meth set I bought one new yrs ago couldn't get it to work correct. I sent it back and got one from ECS meth kit. Try putting the setting to hit at 3 psi if it is working and you have that much psi on idle & text light working & motor is also. It has to be hooked up and also grounded good mine was doing the say thing also I just pulled it.. Robert
The Snow system works fine in the garage as long as I'm not connected to manifold and at WOT. I tried a 2 psi setting and more and it would work fine in my garage but not WOT connected to my manifold. Seems to me if I get vacuum in that gauge I should also get boost. The pic where the vacuum gauge was reading zero and where my boost switch is connected to a hose and how I set the switch with my compressor.

Get notified of new replies

To Help with meth system!

Quick Reply: Help with meth system!