C7 Forced Induction/Nitrous C7 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Stand alone fuel system

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2019, 12:53 AM
REPO MAN
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stand alone fuel system

So I did a search but came up with nothing. I will be installing a NX plate kit on my 2014 Z51 this weekend. I've decided to do a dedicated fuel system also. I'm finding a couple but they seem to be on the expensive side. Please chime in on where everyone got theirs and cost. Thanks in advance for all the help.
Old 05-29-2019, 04:33 PM
C5-VERT
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 280 Likes on 213 Posts
Cruise-In IV Veteran

See this thread I build a custom low side (handles bigger fuel needs such as my port injection): https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...ld-thread.html

MTI sells a nice easy to install low side for smaller builds, Crawford Racing sells a nice low side, Fore sells a good in tank solution (dual or triple), and some others out there. You can use a system like Holley (CRFueler), ProEFI, MegaSquirter to control secondary fuel pumps or as simple as a Hobbs switch. Mine was over $2k but I went with expensive lines, fittings, pump, regulator, filter, etc. Just depends on your power goal and future plans. You can tie into the quick connect in the rear of the car near driver wheel up in torque tube well if you just need to keep it up for a couple extra hundred horse. But also depends if you want to run ethanol, you need 30% more fuel by volume to make the same power as pump gas.

You can also do a 2019 Z06 in tank pump (Same as ZR1 I believe), but just as with the Fore in-tank you have to drop the tank, which isn't so much fun, especially if an A8. You can lower the tranny (M7) disconnect the crossover tube, and get the one side down that's about as easy as it gets but it's still painful. Trust me.

Quick Reply: Stand alone fuel system