C7 General Discussion General C7 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just curious , is there any definitive word ....

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2008, 12:39 PM
thegame
Le Mans Master

Received 491 Likes on 275 Posts

Default Just curious , is there any definitive word ....

That there will be a C7 Z06?? Also how early did dealers start accepting deposits on the C6 Z06 before it was released? I know we are probably about 3-4 years away from the cars release if it even is released but curiosity has gotten the best of me.

I recently had to sell my 08 coupe and since realizing that, I decided I will eventually buy what I really always wanted which is a Z06. My decision now is to decide on purchasing a C6 Z06 at the end of the year or the beginning of next year OR just wait it out and put a huge deposit on the C7 Z06.

I really love everything about the C6 Z06. I love the looks of the car and I think the performance is great as well. I keep thinking that with all this talk of gas going up and the new standards cars will have to follow, what if the C7 Z06 is not as good as the C6 Z ? Although I can't see them releasing a car that is worse, that wouldn't make sense.

What I honestly loved the most about the C6 Z06 was before it was released and all the specs were official, all the speculation and the anticipation of the cars eventual release. I really envied the guys that were on the list for that car and I think I would really enjoy being in that position for the C7 Z06 Orrrrrr should I just get the C6 Z06 JESUS HELP ME I AM CRAZYYYYYYYY

Quick Reply: Just curious , is there any definitive word ....