Check it out

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2011, 10:45 AM
dealerguy
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Check it out

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum but I am a fan of fast beautiful cars and I know them when I see them. I am an automotive dealer from Illinois and currently we are pampering a Bright Yellow 2007 Corvette convertible.

A lot of people would say ok you got an 07 vette, On the other hand this vehicle has only 4,602 original miles it was garage kept and treated like a child. This car is Gorgeous. Definately a must see for any true corvette fan. If you would like more info on this car please check out our dealerships website at "www.stcharlescdj.com" Please ask for Art when making inquiries. many extras with this Corvette.

Check it out....
Old 09-28-2011, 10:51 AM
Z06Electron
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dealerguy
Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum but I am a fan of fast beautiful cars and I know them when I see them. I am an automotive dealer from Illinois and currently we are pampering a Bright Yellow 2007 Corvette convertible.

A lot of people would say ok you got an 07 vette, On the other hand this vehicle has only 4,602 original miles it was garage kept and treated like a child. This car is Gorgeous. Definately a must see for any true corvette fan. If you would like more info on this car please check out our dealerships website at "www.stcharlescdj.com" Please ask for Art when making inquiries. many extras with this Corvette.

Check it out....
I am pretty sure this is going to be removed since you are not a forum dealer. Also, posting a for sale thread in the C7 section, probably isn't going to hit your target market for that vehicle.

So in the spirit of CF

IBTL

Quick Reply: Check it out