Sponsored by:

GPS Tracking Alarm

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2012, 03:53 PM
vettemanfla
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GPS Tracking Alarm

New to forum and new Vette Owner...well new owner of older Vette...looking for advice on a GPS Tracking System that will let me know if my car gets stolen or messed with. I searched the internet and talked to others and hard to weed out the bad from the good with all the marketing/advertising mumbo jumbo...bla..bla..bla.....anyone on here use such a thing??
Old 10-08-2012, 04:32 PM
RicK T
Team Owner

Received 556 Likes on 452 Posts

You posted in the wrong place. This is the C7 Forum, for the not yet released 2014 Corvettes.

You don't say what year your Vette is or where you live. I suggest you fill in at least the basic info in your profile, city and state and car info. Then whenever you ask a question also include the car info in your post.

So you can ask your question in the Audio/Electronics Forum which is a General Corvette forum for all years, and / or you can ask in the appropriate Forum for the year Corvette you have, C1/C2 = '53-'67, C3 = '68-'82, C4 = '84-'96, C5 = '97-'04, or C6 = '05-present.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/audio-electronics-20/
Old 10-09-2012, 10:30 AM
vettemanfla
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry bout that Rick..thanks for the heads up. New member and thought I posted this in "General"......78 vette..by the way...only had for a few weeks and in the middle of detailing and updating

Get notified of new replies

To GPS Tracking Alarm

Quick Reply: GPS Tracking Alarm