Sponsored by:

new facebook pic

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2012, 04:25 PM
blackcorvette06
Instructor

Received 14 Likes on 3 Posts
Default new facebook pic

I can't post pics from my phone. Can somebody please post the pic..

Last edited by blackcorvette06; 11-26-2012 at 04:31 PM.
Old 11-26-2012, 05:22 PM
Z_Rocks
Drifting

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by blackcorvette06
I can't post pics from my phone. Can somebody please post the pic..
Old 11-26-2012, 05:37 PM
not08crmanymore
Team Owner

Received 138 Likes on 119 Posts

well that's a whole lotta nothing.
Old 11-26-2012, 05:48 PM
Dudeurgettnavette
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

:
Old 11-26-2012, 05:51 PM
rcallen484
Race Director

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Old 11-26-2012, 06:31 PM
Goatdad
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13

Old 11-26-2012, 06:37 PM
Z_Rocks
Drifting

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by not08crmanymore
well that's a whole lotta nothing.
Why is GM posting these useless pictures?
Old 11-26-2012, 06:41 PM
Jinx
Le Mans Master

Received 398 Likes on 207 Posts

In later-year C6s, are all steering wheels black, or do they match the seat color?

That steering wheel looks too light to be black.
Old 11-26-2012, 06:46 PM
BeaZt
Le Mans Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14

Lot's of helmet room, if that is the same guy from the other photos. High window lines on the inside(won't be to many folks cruising with their arm hanging out) Looks like that same seat we saw earlier but thicker.
Old 11-26-2012, 06:47 PM
Daekwan06
Safety Car

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

This whole teaser shyt has been a terrible marketing campaign, it does absolutely nothing to boost my excitement with the car by showing pictures of some dudes helmet and a steering wheel or by showing blurry images. And the officially leaked pictures have been so vague, I have no motivation to look forward to the next planned leak. Thank god its only 6 more weeks until the autoshow, because thats about the only thing they've "teased" me into looking forward too.

Instead of wasting money on these bullshyt pictures and videos. Show us small pieces of the actual C7 that have been greatly improved over the C6. Hell they've already showed us the engine, would it really hurt to show the wheels. Or the brakes. Or the suspension. Or the exhaust. Or the seats. Or the HUD. Hell even a picture from underneath the car. I know they want to save the best for last.. showing the whole car at the NAIAS happening in Detroit. But the above picture shown could have came from ANY car.
Old 11-26-2012, 07:08 PM
McGirk94LT1
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

But it didn't. It came from the c7. And here you are looking at it.

Surprise, it's working...
Old 11-26-2012, 07:37 PM
BuckyThreadkiller
Successful Plumber
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts
CF NCM Ambassador
CI 6-7-9-10 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08-'09-'10
NCM Member '09

Originally Posted by Daekwan06
This whole teaser shyt has been a terrible marketing campaign, it does absolutely nothing to boost my excitement with the car by showing pictures of some dudes helmet and a steering wheel or by showing blurry images. And the officially leaked pictures have been so vague, I have no motivation to look forward to the next planned leak. Thank god its only 6 more weeks until the autoshow, because thats about the only thing they've "teased" me into looking forward too.

Instead of wasting money on these bullshyt pictures and videos. Show us small pieces of the actual C7 that have been greatly improved over the C6. Hell they've already showed us the engine, would it really hurt to show the wheels. Or the brakes. Or the suspension. Or the exhaust. Or the seats. Or the HUD. Hell even a picture from underneath the car. I know they want to save the best for last.. showing the whole car at the NAIAS happening in Detroit. But the above picture shown could have came from ANY car.
What do you think you'll will see between January 13th and the day they start taking orders?
Old 11-26-2012, 07:51 PM
John T
Melting Slicks

Received 267 Likes on 145 Posts

They should give us actual puzzle pieces.
Old 11-26-2012, 08:16 PM
BlueOx
Race Director

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

As much as I totally agree with you, you might as well give it up. Folks here in CF eats this shyt up and love what GM is doing with it. They might as well have said nothing since they will now have all the time from Jan. 13th on till first orders are taken to fill up.

I am refusing to visit the C7 1-13-13 web site and will no longer be looking at any of the 'teaser' crap.

Last edited by BlueOx; 11-26-2012 at 08:20 PM.
Old 11-26-2012, 08:31 PM
ByByBMW
Le Mans Master

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 536 Likes on 279 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'08-'10-'11-'12-'13 '14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19

Old 11-26-2012, 08:50 PM
John T
Melting Slicks

Received 267 Likes on 145 Posts

Right off the bat I think the videos are poorly done. Someone somehow could have created better films
But...... When the second video came along and revealed less than the first it just kicked me right in the teeth.

As for the Ox closing his eyes to the third video, that is a big "notgonnahappen"
Old 11-26-2012, 10:01 PM
BlueOx
Race Director

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by John T
Right off the bat I think the videos are poorly done. Someone somehow could have created better films
But...... When the second video came along and revealed less than the first it just kicked me right in the teeth.

As for the Ox closing his eyes to the third video, that is a big "notgonnahappen"
You'll see...

Get notified of new replies

To new facebook pic

Old 11-26-2012, 10:09 PM
zland
Drifting

Received 608 Likes on 191 Posts

The screw on the helmet is the only carried over from last years helmet.......
Old 11-26-2012, 10:40 PM
GordyRay
VETERAN
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 111 Likes on 62 Posts

Default Zland that was funny dude!

this whole process sucks.
Old 11-26-2012, 10:42 PM
not08crmanymore
Team Owner

Received 138 Likes on 119 Posts

In later-year C6s, are all steering wheels black, or do they match the seat color?

That steering wheel looks too light to be black.
OEM is all black all the time.

Quick Reply: new facebook pic