Courtesy delivery in Palm Beach County

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2014, 10:15 PM
St!ngray
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 251 Likes on 163 Posts

Originally Posted by HOUSEOFWHEELS
We are having two 2015 Corvettes delivered to Lou Bachrodt Chevrolet.
I no the owners son and there happy to do courtesy deliveries.
Located in Coconut Creek Fl.Any one who needs help with this can call me and will be glad to help them
Bob
House of wheels
561-445-7606
Hopefully gsiegel1 will see your post and contact you.
This is what he posted about that dealer.

Thanks for the responses. Dennis recommended Lou Bacharat in Coconut Creek but they no longer do courtesy deliveries.
Old 07-24-2014, 10:28 PM
Nonstop
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My best response about Lou bachrodt in all areas, is that I'll keep my opinions private. That's my response. There are many many similar non responses.
Again good luck. It's just a pick up, pick the servicing dealer with more weight than the one that unwraps it, just sayin.
Old 07-25-2014, 07:36 AM
gsiegel1
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I spoke again with Rick Gold Who manages the courtesy deliveries at AutoNation in Greenacres. The few times I've spoken with him he has been nothing but a pleasure. He again quoted me the $300 price we discussed and then sent me an email confirmation of my delivery and price. I have advised Dennis at Les Stanford that this will be where I will have it delivered to. While I have of course not yet received the car, I have nothing but positive feedback for this dealership. I had originally looked at purchasing the car from this dealer and spoke extensively with Phil Sealy. When I then learned about the employee pricing program, my uncle works for GM for a number of years, Phil was very honest and said he could not compete. He also been advised me about the courtesy delivery program and that he would be happy to go over the car with me when it arrived if I chose to have it delivered there. So far all good vibes. I cannot say the same for the vibes I got from the AutoNation dealer in Delray.

Quick Reply: Courtesy delivery in Palm Beach County