C7 General Discussion General C7 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Let's see who is actually driving these things the way they are built to be driven?

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2015, 11:58 AM
WKMCD
Race Director

Received 73 Likes on 48 Posts

Old 07-17-2015, 02:12 PM
nsxpilot
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Personally, I'm convinced god created my C7.....no way in hell it was designed by the morons at GM. Well, maybe fairies and elves had a role also.
Old 07-17-2015, 08:22 PM
Jay_Davis
Drifting

Received 90 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by gixxerbill
yea, it's pff topic but little bit more. So you think the body is designed wrong based on what you think. What did you design? God also gave us other people to do the heimlich maneuver to save you. He also sent His Son to save you too. And He gave you the freewill (which I guess you think was a mistake to huh) to choose Him or not.

So you really think everything you see, feel,touch, taste and smell is all by chance. Seriously? I mean that is the most bizarre stupid theory ever. How does our planet stay the right distance to the sun for all these centuries. When does order come out of chaos(the stupid big bang theory) Also dumbass darwin evolution THEORY not fact is still missing the missing link.

Want proof that God exist take a look at Israel. They are God's chosen people. I mean look how bad *** and smart they are compared to the stupid towel heads that surround them. Towel head muslims believe in a made up god and Israel believes in the real God and that is why they still exist when they are outnumbered 1.6 billion towel heads to 18 million Jews. Just look how smart the Jews are compared to the evil muslims they make them look like savages compared to the civilized Jews.

Look at Hollywoord and banks Jews own them all and all the towel heads own is a bunch of sand in the desert dresses for clothes and rags for their heads.

And who said the dark ages are over?

Really, you need to stop. Most of the world's problems are caused butter utter ignorance like this.
Old 07-17-2015, 09:11 PM
C7-Beast
Safety Car

Received 331 Likes on 201 Posts

Can we please stop with the creation/evolution debate? Please take religion stuff to the off-topic section.

I avoid that section for a reason. Not sure what this has to do with the topic being discussed.
Old 07-18-2015, 11:25 AM
CCA Corvette Parts
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 421 Likes on 322 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08,-'13-'14, '16-'17

Originally Posted by blue_bomber697

Me driving the car the way its supposed to be driven. On the track.

Raw track video here: Castrol Raceway Track Junkies June 26, 2015 - YouTube

Regards
Chip

Old 07-20-2015, 04:21 PM
TXBubba
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Track day at COTA:

Old 07-20-2015, 05:36 PM
Arctic6
Instructor

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

I don't know that we are driving it the way it was meant to but my wife and i just finished an awesome summer trip. 4400 miles total from Alabama through Texas to Sedona AZ. Enjoyed the top down all through the Red Rocks, Grand Canyon. Then north through Colorado till we headed into Nebraska via Denver. All the way through Nebraska till Omaha then headed south. Through Kansas then east Missouri, Illinois till Tennessess. Spent sometime in the Smokies till we headed south back to Alabama. What a great way to see the States.

This coming Thursday we head out again from Alabama to the Hendrick Museum in North Carolina via the hills of Tennessee again. I don't know if this is the way a Corvette was meant to be driven but its been so much fun I don't care!
Old 07-20-2015, 06:06 PM
gixxerbill
Race Director

Received 61 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by TXBubba
Track day at COTA:

how much was cota and what safety requirments are needed? Did you have to put that tow ring on ?

Quick Reply: Let's see who is actually driving these things the way they are built to be driven?