Sponsored by:

New C7 owner intro.

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2015, 06:02 PM
mikez06
Burning Brakes

Received 171 Likes on 130 Posts

Originally Posted by chefcg1
You would think that GM would figure out a fix for all the complaints about the side bolster.
yeah I understand I need to take it in at 500 miles for the oil change, will they actually give you a quart to take home?
Using the same key fob every time. 80% of the time it wont move the seat at all even if i press the memory button. I have to readjust everything and save it again. Then it will not do it the next time i get in the car....very irritating!
My Corvette Tech was very good at listening about the oil issues. (He himself has a 2014 Z51)
(Since my oil was overfilled from the factory, I wasn't taking chances)
Yes, I asked for and was given the quart of Mobil 1 to take with me to check and fill as needed. Not needed after the 9.3 quarts at oil change.
I know there's been quite a few threads about the memory seats, but I'm at a loss right now to find them for ya, sorry!
Old 07-17-2015, 11:26 AM
chefcg1
Melting Slicks

Received 560 Likes on 379 Posts
C7 of Year Finalist (performance mods) 2019

Originally Posted by mikez06
My Corvette Tech was very good at listening about the oil issues. (He himself has a 2014 Z51)
(Since my oil was overfilled from the factory, I wasn't taking chances)
Yes, I asked for and was given the quart of Mobil 1 to take with me to check and fill as needed. Not needed after the 9.3 quarts at oil change.
I know there's been quite a few threads about the memory seats, but I'm at a loss right now to find them for ya, sorry!
Thanks, I have my oil change appointment for Monday. I also found the post on the memory seats and I think I have it figured out. Seems to be a setting to do with the exit seating position.
Old 07-17-2015, 11:30 AM
drs
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 278 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by chefcg1
You would think that GM would figure out a fix for all the complaints about the side bolster.

yeah I understand I need to take it in at 500 miles for the oil change, will they actually give you a quart to take home?

Using the same key fob every time. 80% of the time it wont move the seat at all even if i press the memory button. I have to readjust everything and save it again. Then it will not do it the next time i get in the car....very irritating!
Do you happen to have the seat all the way back? If so, try bringing it forward a 1/2 an inch and resaving settings.

Congrats on the car.

Quick Reply: New C7 owner intro.