Sponsored by:

GM Advisory Panel survey

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2015, 11:18 AM
trivette
Melting Slicks

Received 122 Likes on 87 Posts

Default GM Advisory Panel survey

I've been a part of their surveys several times-usually on my Cadillac CTS but the latest one was on my C7. Interestingly, it was all about the seat adjustments-were they sufficient, what can be improved, etc. It gave me a good opportunity to tell them the issues with the "tight quarters" many of us experience with the C7 compared to our previous models. Whether anything can be done to change things on the C7 during the remainder of it's run is questionable, but the fact that they've targeted this issue in a survey tells me they must be getting a lot of feedback re the interior room.
Old 07-21-2015, 11:37 AM
aj98
Melting Slicks

Received 168 Likes on 137 Posts

Yea, I had fun doing that survey

For those that are not on the panel, this particular survey asked how tall you were, inseam, were you happy with seat adjustment range, bottom tilt, back tilt, up/down adjustments, easy exit, memory recall, folding...covered pretty much all aspects of the system as well as what position for each settings you use.

Then asked what trade-offs you might be willing to accept (ex: less fore/aft movement for more seat back tilt, et al).

Quick Reply: GM Advisory Panel survey