Sponsored by:

PDR Question

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2016, 06:07 PM
glava2876
Burning Brakes

Received 272 Likes on 144 Posts

Default PDR Question

I'm not god with this stuff, so have patience. I recorded my laps at Spring Mountain and downloaded Cosworth software to review the laps and the overall performance etc., which is great, but how do I send a specific run Via email to my brother or to post it on this site?
Old 02-12-2016, 06:29 PM
BRCC
Melting Slicks

Received 54 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by glava2876
I'm not god with this stuff, so have patience. I recorded my laps at Spring Mountain and downloaded Cosworth software to review the laps and the overall performance etc., which is great, but how do I send a specific run Via email to my brother or to post it on this site?
Hopefully you started and stopped it after each run, if so there should be a MP4 file for each and that's what you would send if your email will allow those big files. Otherwise you need to find a host for the files such as Youtube again they limit the file sizes. If there are not separate files you will need some form of video editor to take segments of the video and create a smaller file.
Old 02-13-2016, 12:08 AM
joemessman
Le Mans Master

Received 3,439 Likes on 2,059 Posts

You can upload videos up to 128 GB and 11 hours now. Follow the link to see how:
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/71673?hl=en
Old 02-13-2016, 12:46 AM
Rob Willis
Safety Car

Received 121 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by glava2876
Just send the Cosworth download link to him and whatever files you want (think they are .mp4 if I remember right).

Get notified of new replies

To PDR Question

Quick Reply: PDR Question