C7 General Discussion General C7 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ron Fellows video and $100 discount. Great school.

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2017, 08:01 AM
bravastar1
Intermediate

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Default Ron Fellows video and $100 discount. Great school.

I just got back from the Ron Fellows school after attending the two day event on the 2nd and 3rd of May. My wife and I drove out from the Denver area. We had originally intended to drive our Z06 A8 but there was 7 inches of snow at our house so we took her Jeep Grand Cherokee. The drive through Utah is beautiful.

We stayed in Vegas at the South Point resort the night of the 30th then headed out to the track on May 1. We arrived around 3pm and signed in. The condo that is included in the school was very nice and super clean. Overall the school was great. All of the instructors are super nice and they sure know what they are teaching. The second day was by far the most fun with a good bit of track time. Make sure you take a SD card with you as you can record any time you are behind the wheel. The video I posted was from the second day and was the last track session.

Now for the $100 discount. If you are planning on attending the school or just thinking about it please PM me before you contact the school. Why you ask? Because I will receive a $100 discount on my next school. How cool is that? Come on guys and gals,I need more track time.

I would skip the first 2 minutes of the video if you are in a hurry.

Quick Reply: Ron Fellows video and $100 discount. Great school.