Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New member potential first time Vette buyer, question about incentives and such

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2019, 07:32 PM
zvez
Cruising

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New member potential first time Vette buyer, question about incentives and such

So I've owned a boatload of european sportscars but will admit when the C7 first came out was really impressed by it. I see a number of dealers like Criswell, offering 15% of 2019s and they mention plus other incentives at time of delivery. Can someone tell me where I could go to find out what other incentives are available? I'm a crappy negotiator so need all the help I can get. I'm looking at an LT1 level car.
Thanks
Chris
Old 01-14-2019, 02:02 PM
Rebel Yell
Le Mans Master

Received 2,639 Likes on 1,702 Posts

Chris, go to www.chevrolet.com Look under the "Shopping Tools" tab for current offers. I don't think there are any incentives right now though. Give Mike Furman a call at Criswell. He is Mr. Corvette here on the forum, and will give you a great price on a new '19. I just bought this one from him, and it was a quick and easy transaction. He gave me a price that I wouldn't even try to negotiate any lower. I would have just embarrassed myself had I tried.

Last edited by Rebel Yell; 01-14-2019 at 02:05 PM.
Old 01-14-2019, 06:03 PM
zvez
Cruising

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That is a gorgeous car!! Thanks for the tips I have been reading about Mike Furman, it's just so far from where I live here in GA. But might do it.

Chris

Originally Posted by Rebel Yell
Chris, go to www.chevrolet.com Look under the "Shopping Tools" tab for current offers. I don't think there are any incentives right now though. Give Mike Furman a call at Criswell. He is Mr. Corvette here on the forum, and will give you a great price on a new '19. I just bought this one from him, and it was a quick and easy transaction. He gave me a price that I wouldn't even try to negotiate any lower. I would have just embarrassed myself had I tried.
The following users liked this post:
Rebel Yell (01-15-2019)
Old 01-15-2019, 02:12 PM
Rebel Yell
Le Mans Master

Received 2,639 Likes on 1,702 Posts

Originally Posted by zvez
That is a gorgeous car!! Thanks for the tips I have been reading about Mike Furman, it's just so far from where I live here in GA. But might do it.

Chris
Chris, we drove up from North Carolina the day before, got up and met Mike at 9am. The car was prepped, ready, and parked at the front door. 90 minutes later we were on our way back home. We enjoyed the ride up, but rain dampened the ride home. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Mike, and Criswell again.

Jim

Last edited by Rebel Yell; 01-15-2019 at 02:13 PM.
zvez (01-15-2019)
Old 01-15-2019, 03:16 PM
USA1-
Racer

Received 161 Likes on 57 Posts

Contact
https://www.macmulkin.net/
They sell and ship all over the USA. They list the bottom line. No need to negotiate. Great selection of 1LTs
zvez (01-15-2019)
Old 01-18-2019, 10:41 PM
MHE-Plex
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 137 Likes on 115 Posts

Look in to the Farm Bureau discount. I learned about it on this forum. I had a Life Insurance policy w/Farm Bureau but I was unaware that I could get $500 bucks off a GM vehicle by becoming a Farm Bureau "member" for about $30 bucks. (I could have used that discount on other GM vehicles I had bought in the past.)

The $500 came off of MacMulkin's already low price for me. It was great.

Get notified of new replies

To New member potential first time Vette buyer, question about incentives and such

Quick Reply: New member potential first time Vette buyer, question about incentives and such