C7 General Discussion General C7 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

5/12/19 Corvette Delivery week all over USA, Barn Finds etc *Mike Furman@Criswell****

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2019, 04:56 PM
vette4lyn
Drifting

Received 664 Likes on 522 Posts

I just saw this on the CorvetteFurman FaceBook page.

What a testimonial!!! The customer left no epic delivery(s) stone unturned.

Looks like this customer completed the entirety of their life long bucket list...... all at Criswell Chevrolet.

Mike did a Herculean job in keeping these customers literally......”in the drivers seat”!:

These incredibly nice folks from Aldie, Virginia not only bought a new 2019 Corvette Grand Sport from me last Summer but the both of them even joined me in Nevada for the two day Corvette Furman Spring Mountain Race driving school this past October. This week they purchased a new 2019 Silverado Trailboss from me at Criswell and even wrote the following review on Dealerrater.com

“This is my second vehicle purchase from Mike Furman within the past year. Of course, Mike is known as a rockstar in the world of Corvettes, but let me assure you, Mike is an amazing salesman, and an even better human being.

Last June, I factory ordered a 2019 Corvette Grand Sport from Mike. It was my first Corvette purchase, but certainly will not be my last. That process was the smoothest car buying experience I’ve ever had. To that end, when I was considering leasing a new F-150 last month, I reached out to Mike, and found out that Criswell doesn’t sell new Fords. My previous experience with Mike was so positive, I switched my focus back to Criswell brands. After driving past 4-5 Chevy dealerships to take my Grand Sport in for an oil change, I stopped by Mike’s desk just to say hey. I started talking about pickup trucks, and he encouraged me to see if there was anything I liked on the lot. I saw exactly what I wanted in a 2019 Silverado TrailBoss!

Fast forward a few weeks to yesterday, and yet again, another great car buying experience with Mike. This guy really knows his craft. I drive past lots of dealerships to take my business to Mike, and plan to continue to do so for the indefinite future. Kudos Mike!”

Www.corvettefurman.com

Last edited by vette4lyn; 05-16-2019 at 05:17 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Mike Furman@Criswell (05-17-2019)
Old 05-16-2019, 05:29 PM
449er
Race Director

Received 4,742 Likes on 3,018 Posts
2023 C6 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
2022 C6 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
2021 C6 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified

Mike, Great work as always with the retro pics! I especially like the C2 with none other than Brett Favre & Peyton Manning
Mike Furman@Criswell (05-17-2019)
Old 05-17-2019, 06:14 AM
Mike Furman@Criswell
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 10,187 Likes on 1,603 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12, '15
Default www.corvettefurman.com ~ 301-212-4420 ~ Mike Furman

Originally Posted by 449er
Mike, Great work as always with the retro pics! I especially like the C2 with none other than Brett Favre & Peyton Manning
Thank you, and that happens to be the C2 that Bart Starr was awarded as MVP of the 1967 Superbowl.

MIke Furman

Old 09-22-2019, 11:07 PM
bnkvette
Instructor

Received 58 Likes on 26 Posts

My favorite because our Packer QB is in the drivers seat
Mike Furman@Criswell (09-23-2019)

Quick Reply: 5/12/19 Corvette Delivery week all over USA, Barn Finds etc *Mike Furman@Criswell****