C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Magnuson Supercharger Install Special

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2015, 01:55 PM
0MTI RACING
Former Vendor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Magnuson Supercharger Install Special

MTI Racing C7 Heartbeat

MAGNUSON HEARTBEAT SUPERCHARGER + C7 CORVETTE + MTI RACING= EYEBALL POPPING PERFORMANCE

Magnuson Superchargers have been designing and producing some of the best supercharging systems for late model Corvettes and the C7 platform is no different. Magnuson has not rested on their laurels and continue to lead the supercharging industry with their new C7 Corvette Heartbeat supercharger system. As are all Magnuson kits this is a complete intercooled hybrid roots style supercharger that will retain factory driving characteristics due to OEM calibration standards Magnuson follows.

The Magnuson Heartbeat supercharger will transform your C7 Corvette from a mild mannered sports car into a tire shredding and tire smoke producing animal. With an extra 125rwhp and torque the competition won't know what hit them. All they are going to see are tailights.

MTI Racing has a special installation deal going on right now.

Magnuson TVS2300 Heartbeat Supercharger
Shipping supercharger to MTI Racing
Professional installation of supercharger
Computer programming and Dyno Tuning
Supplies required for installation

CLICK THE BELOW LINK FOR DETAILS AND PRICING

If you have any questions or require a custom installation please contact Kevin or Nick at 770-919-7774.
Or email kesposito@mtiracing.com, nick@mtiracing.com

Old 08-21-2015, 02:26 PM
John Micheal Henry
Drifting

Received 275 Likes on 195 Posts

125 RWHP? That's it??
Old 08-21-2015, 02:37 PM
C6-LS2-MN6
Burning Brakes

Received 125 Likes on 81 Posts

Thats a 125 rear wheel horsepower w/ factory pulley...I've owned both centri and positive displacement (maggie) superchargers and there is a huge difference in felt drivability in having "off idle" boosted power and torque from a roots blower! TRUST ME-- no comparison for daily driving and the occasional street race!!!!!!! If one is building a dedicated track built car for the 1/4 drag strip...I fully understand the centri Vortech/procharger route. The maggie costs a lot more than a simple centri kit...AND there's a reason why! NOT a single manufacturer uses centri's on a factory built car, yet they all use Eaton roots style blowers due to drivability and maintenance.

UPDATE- I just spoke to Kevin@MTI and Magnuson has these ready for sale and he's offering a great introductory price with what ever type of pulley one may need to keep the boost at 7~8psi.

Last edited by C6-LS2-MN6; 08-21-2015 at 03:41 PM.
Old 08-21-2015, 03:11 PM
thegame
Le Mans Master

Received 491 Likes on 275 Posts

agreed centri all the way
Old 08-21-2015, 08:53 PM
kiley2418
Burning Brakes

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by thegame
agreed centri all the way
Old 08-22-2015, 12:06 PM
sycraft
Burning Brakes

Received 85 Likes on 67 Posts

only 125 at the wheels, my NA car with bolt ons is close to that, and with a Cam will be more than that. I would expect closer to 175-200
Old 08-22-2015, 03:06 PM
BlueDevilZ51
Melting Slicks

Received 389 Likes on 271 Posts

Nice Maggie, and impressive numbers!!! I plan to install one but waiting until my warrenty expires
Old 08-22-2015, 10:34 PM
Bucknut2006
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 66 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by C6-LS2-MN6
Thats a 125 rear wheel horsepower w/ factory pulley...I've owned both centri and positive displacement (maggie) superchargers and there is a huge difference in felt drivability in having "off idle" boosted power and torque from a roots blower! TRUST ME-- no comparison for daily driving and the occasional street race!!!!!!! If one is building a dedicated track built car for the 1/4 drag strip...I fully understand the centri Vortech/procharger route. The maggie costs a lot more than a simple centri kit...AND there's a reason why! NOT a single manufacturer uses centri's on a factory built car, yet they all use Eaton roots style blowers due to drivability and maintenance.

UPDATE- I just spoke to Kevin@MTI and Magnuson has these ready for sale and he's offering a great introductory price with what ever type of pulley one may need to keep the boost at 7~8psi.
Until we see a dyno, I wouldn't be quick to jump on this having any more torque than a base ECS setup. I've seen some of the dynos posted on here from other roots blowers and at 2500rpm, the difference isn't that great.

Get notified of new replies

To Magnuson Supercharger Install Special

Quick Reply: Magnuson Supercharger Install Special