C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What will it make part Deux

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2015, 08:12 PM
NoOne
Team Owner

Received 503 Likes on 247 Posts

Default What will it make part Deux

So after driving it for about a month with the ECS setup I'm getting meth put on this week and having it retuned.

No headers, just meth and the SC. I decided to skip the headers for right now. A lot of it had to do with my goals and the noise level.

I will be doing an X-pipe and getting rid of the cats, mostly doing that for heat reasons.

It made 549 and 504 before just touching 9 lbs. I assume they will remove the restrictor plate and go from there.

I'm looking for 630-640, something drivable with a bit more oomph.
Old 08-24-2015, 10:45 PM
C7BB
Burning Brakes

Received 73 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by NoOne
So after driving it for about a month with the ECS setup I'm getting meth put on this week and having it retuned.

No headers, just meth and the SC. I decided to skip the headers for right now. A lot of it had to do with my goals and the noise level.

I will be doing an X-pipe and getting rid of the cats, mostly doing that for heat reasons.

It made 549 and 504 before just touching 9 lbs. I assume they will remove the restrictor plate and go from there.

I'm looking for 630-640, something drivable with a bit more oomph.
I understand the noise levels, however, what's the other reason to bypass installing headers?
Old 08-25-2015, 01:48 PM
DOUG @ ECS
Premium Supporting Vendor

Location: Providing the most proven supercharger kits for your C5/6/7 609-752-0321
Received 1,091 Likes on 659 Posts

I think you will easily reach or surpass your power goals.

GLWI

Get notified of new replies

To What will it make part Deux

Quick Reply: What will it make part Deux