ARH Mid Length Headers Feedback - Page 2 - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Notices
C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ARH Mid Length Headers Feedback

Old 05-16-2018, 01:45 PM
2 seats
CF Senior Member

If you buy these headers without the cats will it bolt up to the factory front primary cats?
Old 05-16-2018, 02:44 PM
Gary barnes 1098
CF Senior Member

Nope
Old 05-16-2018, 02:49 PM
2 seats
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Gary barnes 1098 View Post
Nope
thanks. These things high dollar 😂
Old 05-17-2018, 09:27 PM
Greenkirby21
CF Senior Member

I have ARH Mid Length headers. Got them after the updates with the new cats. 0 issues since the install - over 20k miles with them. Totally worth it for the sound alone . Get many compliments from people driving around town.
The Following User Says Thank You to Greenkirby21 For This Useful Post:
Z06NJ (05-17-2018)
Old 05-17-2018, 09:59 PM
Gary barnes 1098
CF Senior Member

Been researching the mids for about 6 months now. Was ready to pull the trigger on a set.Talked to many people that did both mids and long tubes. Finally came up with itís a fact they can void your warranty for just the mids if they want too,especially if you decide too tune(can always reflash) So why not then just get the real deal(long tubes)runna diablolew tune and get some really good power to go along with the sound? Itís a no brainer for me now. But your call, Iím sure youíll be happy with whatever you do??????
Old 05-17-2018, 10:03 PM
Z06NJ
CF Senior Member

The "tune" for the LT is just to clear the Check Engine light. It's a canned, no brainer tune they just slap on. But yes, according to the dealership, it's a "tune" so they will void the warranty.
Old 05-17-2018, 10:44 PM
2 seats
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Gary barnes 1098 View Post
Been researching the mids for about 6 months now. Was ready to pull the trigger on a set.Talked to many people that did both mids and long tubes. Finally came up with itís a fact they can void your warranty for just the mids if they want too,especially if you decide too tune(can always reflash) So why not then just get the real deal(long tubes)runna diablolew tune and get some really good power to go along with the sound? Itís a no brainer for me now. But your call, Iím sure youíll be happy with whatever you do??????
my dealer said I can do the headers but if I tune it Iím on my own. He canít help me on Powertrain warranty if I tune the car

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ARH Mid Length Headers Feedback

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: