C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Voice Volume stuck on

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2017, 07:48 PM
Plea5th
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Voice Volume stuck on

I have a 2018 Stingray. There are three volumes. Audio volume which controls the speakers. Phone volume which controls the volume when you are talking on the Bluetooth. The third is Voice volume. Twice my car was stuck in this voice volume mode. You can't turn up the speaker volume when stuck in this mode. The only fix is to turn the car off for about 10 minutes and then you can control the audio volume again. My salesman and the service department has never heard of this before. Does anyone out there know how to get out of Voice Volume mode?
Old 12-09-2017, 11:19 AM
Rjs05coupe
Heel & Toe

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default same problem

i had that happen to me just once could turn up the volume and when i used the car later it was fine. Also when I play Pandora I have to turn the volume way up just to hear the music. Mine is a 2016

Last edited by Rjs05coupe; 12-09-2017 at 11:20 AM.
Old 12-10-2017, 04:12 PM
djnice
Melting Slicks

Received 516 Likes on 445 Posts

I think I had that happen and figured out a way to get out of it, but I will have to go mess with the car to figure it out. Let you know if I come up with anything.
Old 12-10-2017, 04:44 PM
Plea5th
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rjs05coupe
i had that happen to me just once could turn up the volume and when i used the car later it was fine. Also when I play Pandora I have to turn the volume way up just to hear the music. Mine is a 2016
You might need to turn up the volume on your phone to solve your Pandora issue.

Get notified of new replies

To Voice Volume stuck on

Quick Reply: Voice Volume stuck on