C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Billy Boat Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2018, 05:12 PM
TwoVettes6916
Instructor

Received 30 Likes on 22 Posts
Default Billy Boat Exhaust

While doing some research on Borla and Corsa exhaust systems, I recently found out about Billy Boat exhaust systems.

I was wondering if anyone on here has installed any BB systems on their C7 Vette. I understand that the company has three variations - PRT, Fusion, and Bullet.

I have the NPP option on my car. I would like something substantially louder than the factory exhaust provides, but I don't want the sound to be overbearing in the passenger cabin - I want to be able to carry on a conversation and to listen to the radio or tunes on my flash drive.

Thanks in advance for any comments, recommendations, etc.

Old 02-17-2018, 06:39 PM
wa3hcr
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BB exhaust,

Originally Posted by TwoVettes6916
While doing some research on Borla and Corsa exhaust systems, I recently found out about Billy Boat exhaust systems.

I was wondering if anyone on here has installed any BB systems on their C7 Vette. I understand that the company has three variations - PRT, Fusion, and Bullet.

I have the NPP option on my car. I would like something substantially louder than the factory exhaust provides, but I don't want the sound to be overbearing in the passenger cabin - I want to be able to carry on a conversation and to listen to the radio or tunes on my flash drive.

Thanks in advance for any comments, recommendations, etc.

I have a early 2014 Stingray 7 speed with PRT BB exhaust, long tube headers, high flow cats, no NPP option, with 20K miles on car, and it sounds fine to me. Does not bother me at cruse speeds. I ride alone so no problem with passenger.

Quick Reply: Billy Boat Exhaust