Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > C7 Corvette > C7 Tech/Performance
Reload this Page >

Anyone with big builds or even smaller have this problem with Brisk or other Plugs?

Notices
C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone with big builds or even smaller have this problem with Brisk or other Plugs?

Old 03-10-2019, 04:40 PM
C5-VERT
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Cruise-In IV Veteran
Default Anyone with big builds or even smaller have this problem with Brisk or other Plugs?

Old 03-12-2019, 10:39 PM
GeorgeR_Zed06
CF Senior Member

I had them on my 2014 Z51 car with long tubes and knn cai. After a lil while, I chunked them and went back with NGK. I lost a couple mph in the 1/4 mile. Depending on your build, you might of not had a cold enough plug. What was it gapped at?
Old 03-13-2019, 01:13 AM
Avanti
CF Senior Member

Yikes! Among other options, either you had some serious timing issue or the plugs are way toooooo hot! DON'T do again what you did here!
Old 03-13-2019, 10:47 AM
C5-VERT
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Cruise-In IV Veteran

Think they were gapped too big at .30. I got them down to .25 holley and hp tuner logs showing misfires gone. I have one step colder I may go two steps once I get a bit more logging done and sent to my tuner Chris Crawford. Will report back.

Search this Thread
Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: