C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Fraud...Viper T/A vs Z06....lies and fake

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2014, 02:08 PM
harlold
Burning Brakes

Received 35 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by NineBall
di·ver·sion (d-vűrzhn, -shn, d-)
n.
1. The act or an instance of diverting or turning aside; deviation.
2. Something that distracts the mind and relaxes or entertains.
3. A maneuver that draws the attention of an opponent away from a planned point of action, especially as part of military strategy.

I'm thinking Dio is trying his best to create a new thread to cause a diversion, so that people quit viewing the other two threads that have blown up to viral proportions.

Oh, and I thought I'd use this opportunity to admit that I did apply clear bra and window tint to my Viper. I added weight. Wait, that actually hurts my case. Crap.
Did you use the bathroom before the race? Thats cheating and lowering the weight.
LS1LT1
Team Owner

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by dio55
ALL yes ALL the people involved were Viper/ZR1 tuners/modders, it's how they make their living, the Viper they used was driven by a RINGER and HIGHLY MODIFIED ..the question is WHY???

Being tuners and modders ALL their resources are tied to the Viper and ZR1 and they saw HUGE loss of revenue and thats why they LIED AND DECEIVED everyone
Huh? You're actually questioning Tony's (NineBall) motives and integrity here?
I don't know the other guys (stock Z06 owner and modified ZR1 owner) in that video but I have met/talked to Tony a few times over the last 12 years and have known him online for over 14 years.
He has NOTHING to gain by lying/scamming a race like this other than to receive some accolades/kudos for putting it all together.
I think you're out of line here to suggest otherwise.
rocknroller
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Pretty strong accusations from the Op with no apparent proof. Weak.
Old 12-10-2014, 02:09 PM
WillRace4Food
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

I think i figured it out Tony. You were able to edit out your blue viper and overlay it with the stock white one. Therefor your 1100 hp viper just barely pulled the 650 hp vette. I knew there was trickery afoot.
Old 12-10-2014, 02:11 PM
DanTex
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

an old wise man once told me how to get by in this whacky world... "Don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see"... and then they invented the internet!
Sure keeps me busy as I wait for my new Z to be produced. AND I did enjoy watching the video for entertainment purposes only.
Old 12-10-2014, 02:14 PM
NineBall
Safety Car

Received 107 Likes on 58 Posts

Harold, I did take a **** in that dirty Shell gas station, prior to racing. I sure hope that the Z06 owner didn't modify my car while I wasn't looking. Maybe he filled the tires with helium?

Originally Posted by WillRace4Food
I think i figured it out Tony. You were able to edit out your blue viper and overlay it with the stock white one. Therefor your 1100 hp viper just barely pulled the 650 hp vette. I knew there was trickery afoot.
It took me a long time to edit out the blue sections of my 2006 Viper, in those videos, to make it appear like a white 2014 Viper. Next time, I'll just do a body-swap. It was also hard to race at 1/3-throttle, to make it appear that the Z06 had a chance. Need a wider zoom lens, so that I could keep him in view.

You guys are much smarter than I estimated.
Old 12-10-2014, 02:16 PM
Steelvette
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

n.
3. A maneuver that draws the attention of an opponent away from a planned point of action, especially as part of military strategy.

I'm thinking Dio is trying his best to create a new thread to cause a diversion, so that people quit viewing the other two threads that have blown up to viral proportions.

Oh, and I thought I'd use this opportunity to admit that I did apply clear bra and window tint to my Viper. I added weight. Wait, that actually hurts my case. Crap.
I actually want to personally thank him for posting prior to my delivery in the next month or so here in Austin !! This is a brand new Z folks less data is less (more is MORE !!) Only time will tell where GM's latest effort will wind up? But it will be in my driveway !!
Old 12-10-2014, 02:16 PM
B-Myster
Melting Slicks

Received 171 Likes on 58 Posts

Slower C7Z mystery solved....

Old 12-10-2014, 02:17 PM
PDCjonny
Burning Brakes

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

The funny things is, had the Z06 beat the Viper head to head he still would have put the video up here.
And there would be joy throughout the land.
Old 12-10-2014, 02:18 PM
WillRace4Food
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Harold, I did take a **** in that dirty Shell gas station, prior to racing. I sure hope that the Z06 owner didn't modify my car while I wasn't looking. Maybe he filled the tires with helium?

It took me a long time to edit out the blue sections of my 2006 Viper, in those videos, to make it appear like a white 2014 Viper. Next time, I'll just do a body-swap. It was also hard to race at 1/3-throttle, to make it appear that the Z06 had a chance. Need a wider zoom lens, so that I could keep him in view.

You guys are much smarter than I estimated.
Who knew you had such mad video editing skills along with your god like driver ringer mod. You almost had us all fooled!!
Old 12-10-2014, 02:18 PM
Les
Race Director

Received 961 Likes on 571 Posts

n.

Wait, I just broke the case- you used Meguiars wax on your Viper and he used Turtle Wax on his Z06! C'mon, tell me I'm wrong!
Old 12-10-2014, 02:19 PM
LS1LT1
Team Owner

No no no you guys have it all wrong. The entire series of races was all CGI/high tech computer graphics/generated. It's AMAZING what kids can do with photoshop/MS Paint these days.
Old 12-10-2014, 02:20 PM
NineBall
Safety Car

Received 107 Likes on 58 Posts

B-Myster, that is another win for the Viper. Vipers only require 2 bananas. Corvettes have to waste 4 of them.

Les, everyone knows "Turtle" wax makes a car slower. I use Mother's wax, gotta be a fast mom out there somewhere.
Old 12-10-2014, 02:23 PM
LS1LT1
Team Owner

Nah, the 'wax trick' is an old wive's tale. Yes, it makes the car smoother/slicker but applying that extra layer also adds weight!
Old 12-10-2014, 02:23 PM
spdrcr
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it this really what it's come to?

Just accept the results and move on.

Some people here are really giving Corvette owners a bad name.
Old 12-10-2014, 02:27 PM
BigBronco
Instructor

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

Best thread on CF.
Old 12-10-2014, 02:31 PM
B-Myster
Melting Slicks

Received 171 Likes on 58 Posts

B-Myster, that is another win for the Viper. Vipers only require 2 bananas. Corvettes have to waste 4 of them.

Les, everyone knows "Turtle" wax makes a car slower. I use Mother's wax, gotta be a fast mom out there somewhere.
[conspiracy morons] So now you're admitting you used 2 bananas on the C7Z. I knew it. [/conspiracy morons]

Get notified of new replies

To Fraud...Viper T/A vs Z06....lies and fake

Old 12-10-2014, 02:33 PM
nspec
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

oh my god. ****. tony i told you not to spray your car. everyone would have found out.

now we will have a bad name.

and dio55, my hand brake was also halfway engaged.
Old 12-10-2014, 02:33 PM
harlold
Burning Brakes

Received 35 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by nspec
oh my god. ****. tony i told you not to spray your car. everyone would have found out.

now we will have a bad name.

and dio55, my hand brake was also halfway engaged.
Did you have a liter of cola in your cup holder?
Old 12-10-2014, 02:35 PM
PeteZ06
Safety Car

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'11

Originally Posted by dio55
The internet is a wonderful place and thanks to guys like Ron from Vengance and others speaking out we found out who they were, then with a few google searches ...Here's what we know

ALL yes ALL the people involved were Viper/ZR1 tuners/modders, it's how they make their living, the Viper they used was driven by a RINGER and HIGHLY MODIFIED ..the question is WHY???

Being tuners and modders ALL their resources are tied to the Viper and ZR1 and they saw HUGE loss of revenue and thats why they LIED AND DECEIVED everyone

WAIT FOR THE MAGS TO TEST FAIRLY people who have NO SKIN IN THE GAME and BEWARE of the VULTURES who want the Z to FAIL for their own personal or monetary reasons

Now for all future "TESTERS" tell us EXACTLY who you are or GET STUFFED

FOOL ME ONCE....

To the moderators please let us know if it's okay to post the information discovered (some personal)

Tell me.. Is it a lot of work to be such a huge idiot as yourself??

Quick Reply: Fraud...Viper T/A vs Z06....lies and fake