C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

2 questions -Carbon Fiber spoiler & dark gray 2 tone

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2017, 11:06 AM
jc123
Instructor

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts

Default 2 questions -Carbon Fiber spoiler & dark gray 2 tone

After searching a bit, I think I have my answer, but I just want to verify it here first. The Visible Carbon Fiber Ground Effects include CF front splitter, full length CF side skirts and Stage 2 spoiler. I assume the spoiler in this package is painted black and not CF. If I want a CF stage 2 spoiler, I'd have to add the Exposed CF Rear Spoiler. If I do that, what happens with the painted spoiler included in the Ground Effects Package? With ordering both these packages, do I have 2 spoilers then and can sell the black one? Then if I want Level 3 aero, I just add the Performance Aero Kit and that gets the splitter winglets and the clear wicker bill for the spoiler. Is all that correct?

Also, does anyone have any good pictures of the Z06 Dark Gray Two Tone Napa interior they could post. When I search Two Tone, I get mostly the Adrenaline Red pics or the Stingray's lighter gray ones. I'm trying to see how much contrast there is between the gray/black colors for the Z06.

Thanks
Old 03-04-2017, 06:50 PM
TOY 15
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default 3LZ dark gray

Originally Posted by jc123
After searching a bit, I think I have my answer, but I just want to verify it here first. The Visible Carbon Fiber Ground Effects include CF front splitter, full length CF side skirts and Stage 2 spoiler. I assume the spoiler in this package is painted black and not CF. If I want a CF stage 2 spoiler, I'd have to add the Exposed CF Rear Spoiler. If I do that, what happens with the painted spoiler included in the Ground Effects Package? With ordering both these packages, do I have 2 spoilers then and can sell the black one? Then if I want Level 3 aero, I just add the Performance Aero Kit and that gets the splitter winglets and the clear wicker bill for the spoiler. Is all that correct?

Also, does anyone have any good pictures of the Z06 Dark Gray Two Tone Napa interior they could post. When I search Two Tone, I get mostly the Adrenaline Red pics or the Stingray's lighter gray ones. I'm trying to see how much contrast there is between the gray/black colors for the Z06.

Thanks

very little difference between the interior colors (dash vs doors) in a Z06 3LZ
not like the contrast in the standard models with gray (light) 3 LT interior
The following users liked this post:
jc123 (03-05-2017)
Old 03-04-2017, 10:20 PM
jc123
Instructor

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts

Saw my first dark gray today (not two tone though). Carpet was lighter (not much, but lighter than I want) than the carpet in jet black cars. Is it possible to get dark gray two tone but with the jet black carpet?
Old 03-05-2017, 01:28 PM
vet4me45
Instructor

Received 31 Likes on 27 Posts

Here are four photos of the dark gray interior (2LZ) against the black dash, center console, etc. There is a nice difference but it is not dramatic.
Attached Images     
The following users liked this post:
jc123 (03-05-2017)

Get notified of new replies

To 2 questions -Carbon Fiber spoiler & dark gray 2 tone

Quick Reply: 2 questions -Carbon Fiber spoiler & dark gray 2 tone