C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Signature Forged Wheel Purchase Experience from Khoa/Deity Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2017, 02:42 PM
rikhek
Safety Car

Received 860 Likes on 393 Posts

Default Signature Forged Wheel Purchase Experience from Khoa/Deity Motorsports

I just received the 18" Signature SV103 forged wheels I ordered for track usage from Khoa at Deity Motorsports. I am very impressed with the wheels and the company. The technical assistance provided in developing the order, the transaction communication, delivery and the wheels themselves was excellent.

This is the way buying custom wheels should be. These guys do what they say they're going to do. A number of wheel companies provide great service up until you give them money, after that it becomes an exercise in frustration due to poor communication and lousy service. Promised delivery times are a joke.

Not so with the Signature wheels from Khoa/Deity. I couldn't be happier and offer a strong recommendation to anyone looking to buy some very nice, true forged wheels and an exceptional price point.

Well done guys and thank you.

Rick
The following users liked this post:
Deity.Motorsports (05-03-2017)
Old 05-03-2017, 02:51 PM
ledfootlon
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Default I'll second that recommendation.

Originally Posted by rikhek
I just received the 18" Signature SV103 forged wheels I ordered for track usage from Khoa at Deity Motorsports. I am very impressed with the wheels and the company. The technical assistance provided in developing the order, the transaction communication, delivery and the wheels themselves was excellent.

This is the way buying custom wheels should be. These guys do what they say they're going to do. A number of wheel companies provide great service up until you give them money, after that it becomes an exercise in frustration due to poor communication and lousy service. Promised delivery times are a joke.

Not so with the Signature wheels from Khoa/Deity. I couldn't be happier and offer a strong recommendation to anyone looking to buy some very nice, true forged wheels and an exceptional price point.

Mine arrived on time as promised. Excellent packaging and customer service. Khoa has been great to work with. Need to get my hoosiers ordered and get them on the car. I will post pics in a couple week when the car gets out of the shop. Having the LG motorsports cooling solution installed on my 2015 Z07 along with a cam, pulley and headers. Eager to see how they look on the car.

Thanks, Khoa

Rick
Mine arrived on time as promised. Excellent packaging and customer service. Khoa has been great to work with. Need to get my hoosiers ordered and get them on the car. I will post pics in a couple week when the car gets out of the shop. Having the LG motorsports cooling solution installed on my 2015 Z07 along with a cam, pulley and headers. Eager to see how they look on the car.

Thanks, Khoa
Old 05-03-2017, 03:19 PM
0Deity.Motorsports
Former Vendor

Received 329 Likes on 225 Posts

Can't wait for pictures!

I'm a fellow Corvette owner and a car nuts first, so being a responsible vendor for my fellow owners is a must.
Old 05-03-2017, 04:25 PM
Thomasmoto
Race Director

Received 1,505 Likes on 1,027 Posts

Default Z06

Originally Posted by Deity.Motorsports
Can't wait for pictures!

I'm a fellow Corvette owner and a car nuts first, so being a responsible vendor for my fellow owners is a must.
You obviously have great taste in Corvette's. It's great to hear such high acclaims about a great vendor. Thank you for promoting our sport so well.

David

I may be in the market for 2 sets of track wheels in the near future. I drag race and run in the Optima series. My car is going back to SEMA and the OUSCI this year. I sure would like to have them by then. I actually like the "deep dish" look better and need something narrow for the fronts to use as a drag pack. I need 17's for the road course and maybe 17's and 18's for the drag pack.ie 18X12 rears.
Old 05-03-2017, 05:45 PM
rikhek
Safety Car

Only issue is you won't get 17's on a C7Z regardless of manufacturer. An 18 is as small as you can go and clear the brakes.
Old 05-03-2017, 05:48 PM
Thomasmoto
Race Director

Received 1,505 Likes on 1,027 Posts

Only issue is you won't get 17's on a C7Z regardless of manufacturer. An 18 is as small as you can go and clear the brakes.
Thanks for telling me. I had been told that 17's would fit if they were CCW's, Forgelines...etc. I guess that may have not been correct. I knew that they wouldn't clear the CCB Z07 size.
Old 05-03-2017, 05:49 PM
0Deity.Motorsports
Former Vendor

Received 329 Likes on 225 Posts

Originally Posted by Thomasmoto
Thanks for telling me. I had been told that 17's would fit if they were CCW's, Forgelines...etc. I guess that may have not been correct. I knew that they wouldn't clear the CCB Z07 size.
Our 17" will clear standard Z06 brakes!!!

Looking forward to set you up with both sets!!!
Old 05-03-2017, 05:53 PM
rikhek
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Deity.Motorsports
Our 17" will clear standard Z06 brakes!!!

Looking forward to set you up with both sets!!!
Well hell, shows what I know. I'm shocked that a 17 will clear. Learn something every day. Wonder what the offset is to clear?
Old 05-03-2017, 07:25 PM
NT4HIM
Instructor

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Rick
I agree with everything Rick says above. Above and beyond service all the way! Khoa is a class act! I received my 18 SV104s last Friday, and couldn't be more pleased. I'll post pics as well as soon as I get slicks mounted and head to the track.

Get notified of new replies

To Signature Forged Wheel Purchase Experience from Khoa/Deity Motorsports

Quick Reply: Signature Forged Wheel Purchase Experience from Khoa/Deity Motorsports