C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

NavTool and Pandora

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2018, 07:33 PM
The Yav
Pro

Received 33 Likes on 26 Posts

Default NavTool and Pandora

Gents,
Just installed NavTool in my 15Z...love the front camera...I opted for wireless mirroring. I now have Waze and love the options form my phone.
I do hav a issue with connecting to Pandora...I can get wireless mirroring however when trying to access Pandora the mirroring goes away. Any advice or suggestion would be appreciated! Thanks In Advance!
v/r
THEYAV
Old 03-17-2018, 09:24 PM
Mikaelpop
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hello, im using same setup and no issues with pandora
Old 03-18-2018, 09:35 AM
The Yav
Pro

What are the setting on your phone do you use with the HotSpot wireless?
- Can you listen to Pandora and mirror at the same time?
- Do have to use a cable to listen to Pandora and Mirroring when you
connect?
- Do you just select the HotSpot auto join etc?
- Did you have to add any passwords?
- If you have any instructions on logging onto the HotSpot? If so mine did
not come wit any.
Sorry for all the questions I would appreciate any help! Thanks In advance!
v/r
THEYAV
Old 03-18-2018, 12:21 PM
Mikaelpop
Cruising

actually because i also watch YouTube i simple connected with a USB cable to wireless adapter
Old 04-07-2018, 09:08 AM
The Yav
Pro

Gents
FYI got to the problem with logging onto Pandora with NavTool turns out there is a software update for MyLink update installed works like a champ.
I have a MY 15 Z. If you are experiencing issues with Pandora or your audio system it may be worth a trip to your dealer.
v/r
THEYAV
Old 04-07-2018, 02:38 PM
I got your ZO6
Pro

Received 190 Likes on 100 Posts

Originally Posted by The Yav
Gents,
Just installed NavTool in my 15Z...love the front camera...I opted for wireless mirroring. I now have Waze and love the options form my phone.
I do hav a issue with connecting to Pandora...I can get wireless mirroring however when trying to access Pandora the mirroring goes away. Any advice or suggestion would be appreciated! Thanks In Advance!
v/r
THEYAV
Where did you purchase the kit from? Was it easy to install. I do not consider myself tech savvy but I would love a front camera!
Old 04-07-2018, 11:29 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Originally Posted by I got your ZO6
Where did you purchase the kit from? Was it easy to install. I do not consider myself tech savvy but I would love a front camera!
NAVTOOL look them up was a vendor in here some time back. It took them over a one year to work out the problems for the c7.I have a 2014 did the install was a piece of cake. Was problem I had was getting the cable from the pass/side over the hump under the dash to the drivers side. Big hands here but got it thur with some help & the wires hooked onto a cloth hanger Look on the web site.. Robert
Old 04-08-2018, 08:18 AM
The Yav
Pro

i got your Z,
Go to NavTools web sight you can order the set up from them. Add wireless mirroring, front camera and remote switch. I believe the total was around $455ish for the whole set up. When it comes to installing electronic I am 10 thumbs...so I had local stereo/alarm professional shop do the install. Install was around $400.00 as well.
If you search "gezzer Navtool" there is a step by step installation with pictures during the installation process. Hope this helps.
v/r
THEYAV
The following users liked this post:
I got your ZO6 (04-08-2018)
Old 02-13-2019, 10:56 AM
WhiteNoise346
5th Gear

Originally Posted by robert miller
NAVTOOL look them up was a vendor in here some time back. It took them over a one year to work out the problems for the c7.I have a 2014 did the install was a piece of cake. Was problem I had was getting the cable from the pass/side over the hump under the dash to the drivers side. Big hands here but got it thur with some help & the wires hooked onto a cloth hanger Look on the web site.. Robert
Robert I have a 14 manual car and was wondering if you could confirm for me that the camera switching (if you used it) works correctly between gears and with the turn signals on a 14?
Old 02-16-2019, 10:26 AM
The Yav
Pro

White Noise,
As I understand...with the manual (that's what I have) switching to the front camera only works with the switch on the radio or I purchases a tiny switch/button located in front of the console. Hope this helps!
v/r
THEYAV

Get notified of new replies

To NavTool and Pandora

Quick Reply: NavTool and Pandora